Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

#mothersday : Which Name Did You Use To Save Your Mums Number ? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #mothersday : Which Name Did You Use To Save Your Mums Number ? (443 Views)

Nollywood Single Mums Hit By Aggravated Sexual Desires [PICS] / Bovi Hilarious Message To His Wife Kris On Mothersday / Actor Ken Erics Celebrates His Mother Today - #mothersday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#mothersday : Which Name Did You Use To Save Your Mums Number ? by Auntielinda(f): 10:17pm On Mar 27, 2017

Mother’s Day is a day for many people to show their appreciation towards mothers and mother figures worldwide. It is an annual event but is held at different dates in the calendar, depending on the country.
#MothersDay : Which Name Did You Use To Save Your Mums Number ?
ME : My Love

http://www.hypestv.com/2017/03/mothersday-name-use-save-mums-number/

mods move to the right directory please
Re: #mothersday : Which Name Did You Use To Save Your Mums Number ? by dacovajnr: 10:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
Sweetone grin
Re: #mothersday : Which Name Did You Use To Save Your Mums Number ? by HQuadreal: 10:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
Mum.
Re: #mothersday : Which Name Did You Use To Save Your Mums Number ? by poshestmina(f): 10:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
Mon cherie ...being that way upto 10 years.
Re: #mothersday : Which Name Did You Use To Save Your Mums Number ? by ayourbamie: 10:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
Ma
Re: #mothersday : Which Name Did You Use To Save Your Mums Number ? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
Mumsie
Re: #mothersday : Which Name Did You Use To Save Your Mums Number ? by Judasjudas(m): 10:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
*MY-Lady* it is ..

almost made bae to have a fight wit me ones ..tut Twas anoda gal
Re: #mothersday : Which Name Did You Use To Save Your Mums Number ? by Abdhul(m): 11:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
MOTHER

(1) (Reply)

Injunction Lifted! Okafor’s Law Is Showing At The Cinemas Tomorrow / Bbnaija: 10 Most Crazy & Talked About Moments / #bbnaija Efe And Bisola Arrives Nigeria Amidst Heavy Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.