Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Shaydee Leaves Banky W And EME Label With A Birthday Message - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shaydee Leaves Banky W And EME Label With A Birthday Message (25450 Views)

Banky W Shuts Down EME Records, Redevelops The EME Brand Into A Media Agency / Groomsmen Flaunt Their Shoes At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding (Photo) / Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shaydee Leaves Banky W And EME Label With A Birthday Message by TunezMedia: 6:20am On Mar 28, 2017
Shaydee is the latest music act to dump Empire Mates Entertainment, EME in the most controversial manner.

Nigerian vocalist, Shaydee, who only just released his debut album couple of weeks back, revealed that he will no longer be a member of the famous record label in his birthday message to Banky W who turned 36, yesterday, Monday 27th of March.

Shaydee wrote, “ Happy birthday Bankssss @bankywellington … May Gods great favour and grace be with u.. Thanks for all iv learnt from u & thanks for the opportunity u gave me to find my path in life as I continue on this incredible journey on my own.. May God reward u accordingly a thousand fold. Amen ?? #BigbroStill #RidingSolo

Shaydee joins two top acts Wizkid and Skales who also quit EME amidst controversy.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/03/singer-shaydee-dumps-banky-w-and-label.html

2 Shares

Re: Shaydee Leaves Banky W And EME Label With A Birthday Message by pyyxxaro: 6:21am On Mar 28, 2017
Wetin concern me

Abeg make I go sweep compound b4 my yeye landlord go increase rent again cry

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shaydee Leaves Banky W And EME Label With A Birthday Message by Adaowerri111: 6:24am On Mar 28, 2017
He should be direct with his decision, Who him wan fool abeg?
Re: Shaydee Leaves Banky W And EME Label With A Birthday Message by Davash222(m): 6:24am On Mar 28, 2017
And Who's Shaydee again bikonu

31 Likes

Re: Shaydee Leaves Banky W And EME Label With A Birthday Message by youngest85(m): 6:24am On Mar 28, 2017
Banky w 36?

I don't understand the kind of corruption buwari is fighting

35 Likes

Re: Shaydee Leaves Banky W And EME Label With A Birthday Message by Young03(m): 6:27am On Mar 28, 2017
And so?
Abeg make i lock my door before my yeye landlord go come dey knock as usual

1 Like

Re: Shaydee Leaves Banky W And EME Label With A Birthday Message by chuksbogus: 7:05am On Mar 28, 2017
youngest85:
Banky w 36?

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Shaydee Leaves Banky W And EME Label With A Birthday Message by Dygeasy(m): 9:01am On Mar 28, 2017
Banky W is doing something wrong definitely. It's either he does not have time for his label or he's out rightly cheating the artists.

We understand when Wizkid left as an already made star. Shaydee too left? Doesn't say much good about Banky as a business man.

8 Likes

Re: Shaydee Leaves Banky W And EME Label With A Birthday Message by teamsynergy: 9:01am On Mar 28, 2017
dat shadey lips ehn...black pass ganja

1 Like

Re: Shaydee Leaves Banky W And EME Label With A Birthday Message by lifestyle1(m): 9:01am On Mar 28, 2017
As a CEO of a record lebel you should promote your artistes and not promote your self.

Good move by shaydee.

Best of luck.

18 Likes

Re: Shaydee Leaves Banky W And EME Label With A Birthday Message by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 28, 2017
They will not learn anything before going solo now. You think music is Moi Moi... You better find another good record label before your music career goes solo too

5 Likes

Re: Shaydee Leaves Banky W And EME Label With A Birthday Message by Celestyn8213: 9:02am On Mar 28, 2017
Na their wahala...wetin concern men
Re: Shaydee Leaves Banky W And EME Label With A Birthday Message by Shortyy(f): 9:02am On Mar 28, 2017
I don't know him

2 Likes

Re: Shaydee Leaves Banky W And EME Label With A Birthday Message by phemmy88(m): 9:02am On Mar 28, 2017
Hi everyone

Do you need to know the cost of your building project before embarking on them....kindly send me a mail on :=> freelanceqs01@gmail.com

I'm an experience qs
Re: Shaydee Leaves Banky W And EME Label With A Birthday Message by SmartchoicesNG: 9:02am On Mar 28, 2017
youngest85:
Banky w 36?

Na you born am?

1 Like

Re: Shaydee Leaves Banky W And EME Label With A Birthday Message by loomer: 9:02am On Mar 28, 2017
Make him find him path go o.

As long as no be for darkness
Re: Shaydee Leaves Banky W And EME Label With A Birthday Message by fweaky(m): 9:02am On Mar 28, 2017
My oh my..what's happening to EME. The boy's got talent though!

1 Like

Re: Shaydee Leaves Banky W And EME Label With A Birthday Message by Olaniyi53(m): 9:03am On Mar 28, 2017
lolzzz

15 Likes

Re: Shaydee Leaves Banky W And EME Label With A Birthday Message by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 28, 2017
youngest85:
Banky w 36?
does he look older ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shaydee Leaves Banky W And EME Label With A Birthday Message by adorablepepple(f): 9:03am On Mar 28, 2017
undecided
Re: Shaydee Leaves Banky W And EME Label With A Birthday Message by Nwachukwu1986(m): 9:03am On Mar 28, 2017
Shaydee man or woman?

1 Like

Re: Shaydee Leaves Banky W And EME Label With A Birthday Message by kygo(m): 9:03am On Mar 28, 2017
upcoming for 5 years you come dey release first album this year...then suppose beat you come sack you for eme sef

1 Like

Re: Shaydee Leaves Banky W And EME Label With A Birthday Message by dacovajnr: 9:05am On Mar 28, 2017
Not every artist who leaves EME will be as successful as Wizzy.
Re: Shaydee Leaves Banky W And EME Label With A Birthday Message by jejemanito: 9:05am On Mar 28, 2017
Shaydee is so unpopular people don't even know if he/she is a guy/lady

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shaydee Leaves Banky W And EME Label With A Birthday Message by rozayx5(m): 9:07am On Mar 28, 2017
some peeps wud have made more money from carpentary

if they learnt it

who is shaydee?
Re: Shaydee Leaves Banky W And EME Label With A Birthday Message by ntbeatz(m): 9:08am On Mar 28, 2017
Re: Shaydee Leaves Banky W And EME Label With A Birthday Message by Moving4: 9:09am On Mar 28, 2017
What do u mean by he dumped EME? Is he an Act DAT can dump a record label?

2 Likes

Re: Shaydee Leaves Banky W And EME Label With A Birthday Message by Proffdada: 9:09am On Mar 28, 2017
Who be shaydee?
Re: Shaydee Leaves Banky W And EME Label With A Birthday Message by Diplomaticbeing(m): 9:11am On Mar 28, 2017
Boys/proteges are liable to mar you in any business setups. . . If you don't take your time. But associates will always make you so long as you have the good attitudes and aptitudes to sustain your relationship with them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shaydee Leaves Banky W And EME Label With A Birthday Message by snezBaba: 9:11am On Mar 28, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oge Okoye And Her Kids At The Beach / Toolz Goes To University Of The Arts, London College Of Fashion / Toyin Lawani Slams Women Who Celebrate Themselves On Father's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.