Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

I'm Not Coming To Arsenal, Iheanacho Snubs Iwobi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I'm Not Coming To Arsenal, Iheanacho Snubs Iwobi (812 Views)

Willian Turns Down New Deal With Chelsea And Set To Move To Arsenal / Amaju Pinnick Snubs Gernot Rohr During AFCON Medal Presentation (Photos) / Batshuayi Caught Laughing At Chelsea's Morata Penalty Miss To Arsenal [video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Not Coming To Arsenal, Iheanacho Snubs Iwobi by Debaddest(m): 7:01am On Mar 28, 2017
Kelechi Iheanacho has ruled out leaving Manchester City as it has been suggested by Super Eagles team-mate, Alex Iwobi who urged Iheanacho to join Arsenal. Despite proving his worth Manchester City manager, Pep Guardiola has given Iheanacho few opportunities, however, the Super Eagles striker has vowed to stay on and fight for his place in face of competitions from Sergio Aguero and Gabriel Jesus. Iheanacho who has scored seven goals from 24 appearances this season said: “I’m very happy and very grateful to be in this team. I keep working hard every day and when I get my chance I have to prove to everyone I need to be in the squad. “It’s a great squad with great players. Everyone is working really hard, so everyone should be happy being in this team. “It’s a great team. The supporters give us everything so we need to keep fighting for the team and the fans. “I am improving every day. I keep learning and improving and that will help me in the future. I love it here,” Iheanacho told the club’s website.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/im-not-coming-arsenal-iheanacho-snubs-iwobi/

Re: I'm Not Coming To Arsenal, Iheanacho Snubs Iwobi by Buharimustgo: 7:30am On Mar 28, 2017
The most important thing is you enjoy your game,get your pay and return same to Nigeria,whether Man City or Arsenal
Re: I'm Not Coming To Arsenal, Iheanacho Snubs Iwobi by Rossikk(m): 6:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
My friend look for somewhere to play football instead of sitting on the bench and talking "It's a great team". English man.
Re: I'm Not Coming To Arsenal, Iheanacho Snubs Iwobi by Earth2Metahuman: 9:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
He seems to be getting use to the bench
Happy bench warming.

(1) (Reply)

Jose Morinho Blast Ajax... / 6 Premier League Clubs Make World’s Top 10 Most Valuable Football Clubs List / The Moment Messi Knew Ronaldo Won't Be Invited For His Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.