Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Shell Is Recruiting (Scam) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Is Recruiting (Scam) (4020 Views)

Shell Global Latest Job Opportunities For Nigerians (May 2018) / Current Recruitment At SHELL, 2nd May, 2018 / Wakanow Is Recruiting For Senior Front-End Developers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Is Recruiting (Scam) by hylyne(m): 11:47am On Mar 28, 2017
hapheeyxz:

I just called the above number now, no another person answer the call but he gave me the number.... 08109986679. DR PAUL... He's the one issuing the stupid form..

Let's run his battery down....

Moderator kindly push this to front page.

We need to start dealing with these guys in our little ways, pending when security agencies would pick them up.

1 Like

Re: Shell Is Recruiting (Scam) by hapheeyxz: 11:54am On Mar 28, 2017
hylyne:

We need to start dealing with these guys in our little ways, pending when security agencies would pick them up.
U get it bro.... I want people to b wary of them and to disturb his miserable life with calls and serious flashing.

1 Like

Re: Shell Is Recruiting (Scam) by greenmonk: 2:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
emeijeh:

A graduate that cannot spell Ekiti.

I shake my head in disbelief

#graduateindeed

Most of their blunders are intentional.
If you are so desperate not to notice the blunders then you are a good meal ticket.
Re: Shell Is Recruiting (Scam) by solablings(f): 2:23am On Nov 10, 2017
My God, I just stupidly sent N50, 0000 to these scammers yesterday. It sounded so real that I can't but just to make the payment almost immediately.

Why is this happening to me now.

God have mercy.
The person that claim to be my mate number is 0816 789 3361
And his in-law Dr Paul Lawson number is 08140514297.

I'm having sleepless night right now.

Please beware of these scammers.

I'm just learning from my own mistakes.
Re: Shell Is Recruiting (Scam) by Teaser4(m): 10:36am On Apr 19, 2018
solablings:
My God, I just stupidly sent N50, 0000 to these scammers yesterday. It sounded so real that I can't but just to make the payment almost immediately.

Why is this happening to me now.

God have mercy.
The person that claim to be my mate number is 0816 789 3361
And his in-law Dr Paul Lawson number is 08140514297.

I'm having sleepless night right now.

Please beware of these scammers.

I'm just learning from my own mistakes.
are you for real.... just got this kinda of message this morning.... too smart to fall for scam... scam can't scam scam...
Re: Shell Is Recruiting (Scam) by solablings(f): 10:13pm On Apr 19, 2018
Teaser4:
are you for real.... just got this kinda of message this morning.... too smart to fall for scam... scam can't scam scam...

Run run for your life
Re: Shell Is Recruiting (Scam) by raykayasp(m): 1:39pm On Apr 04, 2019
hylyne:

Very seriously, any way to hunt these set of people down, I would volunteer. They are becoming headache to jobseekers.
Re: Shell Is Recruiting (Scam) by raykayasp(m): 1:41pm On Apr 04, 2019
Teaser4:

Sorry bro, it's a lesson

God provides for u much more than they scammed u. Their doom is around the corner

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Side Hustle That Will Help You Say Good Bye To 8 - 5 Job Or Help You Earn Bett / Learn Soap And Jik Making In Less Than Five Hours / Jumia Nigeria Job Recruitment (5 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.