Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,498 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Lost But Found Samsung Edge - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lost But Found Samsung Edge (564 Views)

Why Most Samsung Edge Phones Always Have Cracked Screen Or Line On The Screen? / Lost But Found Iphone 6 In Enugu / ELEPHONE S7 Edge Full Review - The Samsung Edge Doppelganger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lost But Found Samsung Edge by pearlious92: 7:35am On Mar 28, 2017
Hello everyone, last sanitation I picked a Samsung s7 edge inside d gutter I was clearing, was so dusty and dirty cleaned it up wt the rag I was holding, went inside and plugged it, Lo and behold it came up. Been on since buh nobody has contacted d num, cos it shows EMERGENCY CALLS ONLY, so I guess d owner has retrieved his/her Fone thinking is missing. The phone is passworded but from d notifications I could see an email that needs to b updated, sent a couple of mails to d address but no reply, don't know wot to do. Mayb I shld giving it to the police to help find the owner. Pls I need ur advice
Re: Lost But Found Samsung Edge by abrahym(m): 7:38am On Mar 28, 2017
Are you looking for attention
Re: Lost But Found Samsung Edge by pearlious92: 7:39am On Mar 28, 2017
abrahym:
Are you looking for attention
not kidding I swear
Re: Lost But Found Samsung Edge by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 28, 2017
grin
Re: Lost But Found Samsung Edge by GogetterMD(m): 8:06am On Mar 28, 2017
Police station? Last thing you should do. The simcard on the phone should still have some contacts on it
Re: Lost But Found Samsung Edge by gsmphoneseller: 8:24am On Mar 28, 2017
pearlious92:
Hello everyone, last sanitation I picked a Samsung s7 edge inside d gutter I was clearing, was so dusty and dirty cleaned it up wt the rag I was holding, went inside and plugged it, Lo and behold it came up. Been on since buh nobody has contacted d num, cos it shows EMERGENCY CALLS ONLY, so I guess d owner has retrieved his/her Fone thinking is missing. The phone is passworded but from d notifications I could see an email that needs to b updated, sent a couple of mails to d address but no reply, don't know wot to do. Mayb I shld giving it to the police to help find the owner. Pls I need ur advice
Where are you? It's good you return it to the owner.

(1) (Reply)

How To Maintain Your Battery For Optimum Use / Infinix X552 To Be Launched In Nigeria On The 24th Of April / A Nairalanders Review Of Tecno Camon Cx Air(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.