Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

One Life Time Changer Key For Fixed Games (don't Miss It) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / One Life Time Changer Key For Fixed Games (don't Miss It) (2023 Views)

Have U Ever Paid For Fixed Games Of Those Correct Score High Odd And It Went Ok? / Super Eagle Loss To South Africe Claims One Life In Akure / Super Eagle Loss To South Africa Claims One Life In Akure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Life Time Changer Key For Fixed Games (don't Miss It) by Philip99: 8:02am On Mar 28, 2017
Many people have been wondering how possible it is to fix games, some believe its not possible while some believe its possible; am here to tell you its possible and it happens every week.
England is the most corrupt country in the world when it comes to match fixing.
- Most of you that watch epl, have you ever asked yourself why FIFA sometimes puts up an advertisement against match manipulations while watching epl matches? Those who watch epl may remember this advertisement.
- Have you wondered why world best player hardly; infact, will never come from England? If Messi or Ronaldo happens to come to England, it will take them more work or eternity to smell world best if at all they will get it.

There are match manipulations in England, hence fixed games.
Last week, these 2 games were fixed to be draws.
1. Exeter City - Yeovil Town (England League two)
2. Cambridge united - Stevenage (England league two)
This was the key.
They were fixed because last weekend was week 37. Anytime you have 2 teams up and down following each down in the bar with same alphabets as their first alphabet in "England league" such as Barnet and Blackpool as long as the team carries a number whose summation equals one of the week numbers, (Barnet was at 25 and 2+5 = 7), check the first number of that week number (3) and count from the first team Barnet, any where it stops will give you a draw. Week 37 has 3 as the first number and when you count 3 from barnet down it will stop at Cambridge and that was why it was a draw. Again the second number is 7 (remember 37), count 7 from blackpool down and it stopped at Exeter City and that was why it was a draw. Sutton United at 43 (4+3 = 7) also brought Ayr united in Scotland as draw also. This was how we used another key to get another 2 draws which gave us 4 draws last weekend and all our clients smiled to the bank. Imagine how many odds 4 draws will give you. This key is called "Same Alphabet Week Number" (SAWN KEY) from Newcastle City and it doesn't come every week number, its a key which only promoters and punters like us know when it comes. This is not easy to locate even when someone tells you the key, it requires a lot of mathematics, history and records. It has come for this season and it won't come again, other keys will come. I said this because I know some of you will start trying this method with all the teams with same initials that are up and down in the coupon and you will lose your money and come here to say that Mr. Phil has blown a lie that caused you a fortune. Another keys are what we have this weekend and they will bring atlease 3 draws in the coupon. This week is week 38 and its an even week. A lot of things happens in this particular week and it comes once in every season.

HINTS for this week:
- Whenever there is an international break and you have ABC as the first initials for the first 3 teams in epl on coupon, its a key called "ABC KEY" which brings a draw in league one.
- Whenever 3 teams have same alphabet as their initials and stand after each other and come twice, its a very serious key which brings a draw in league 2. Check coupon and see that such happens this weekend with letter B.
- Whenever 2 teams carry letter S as their initials and stands up and down to each other in epl, its a key that brings a draw in Scotland.

Follow us on whatsapp via 09061709810 and get these draws if you believe in fixed matches. Its a one time life changer!

I am Mr. Phil
Re: One Life Time Changer Key For Fixed Games (don't Miss It) by expert1(m): 3:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
Market go come o.

It is true that Few matches are fixed. But you claiming you know the keys is a very stupid saying.

Because if you know it you won't be in poverty today.

1 Like

Re: One Life Time Changer Key For Fixed Games (don't Miss It) by Gpcseeds: 4:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
Liar, always scheming how to collect money. The other method failed.
Re: One Life Time Changer Key For Fixed Games (don't Miss It) by Philip99: 10:37am On Mar 30, 2017
expert1:
Market go come o.

It is true that Few matches are fixed. But you claiming you know the keys is a very stupid saying.

Because if you know it you won't be in poverty today.
Thats nice, sunday will tell.
Re: One Life Time Changer Key For Fixed Games (don't Miss It) by Pope22(m): 10:40am On Mar 30, 2017
The day barca was in coupon and played draw at home with a very useless team was d day I believe in fixed matches in coupon. Every game is coupon is a potential draw no matter the team or who they are playing with. I conqour!
Re: One Life Time Changer Key For Fixed Games (don't Miss It) by boa(m): 1:50am On Apr 02, 2017
08033535437 add me pls
Re: One Life Time Changer Key For Fixed Games (don't Miss It) by tonbratom(m): 2:43pm On Apr 02, 2017
Re: One Life Time Changer Key For Fixed Games (don't Miss It) by valdave96(m): 12:40am On Apr 03, 2017
Re: One Life Time Changer Key For Fixed Games (don't Miss It) by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 05, 2017
F
Re: One Life Time Changer Key For Fixed Games (don't Miss It) by jukaizer(m): 7:30am On Apr 05, 2017
Re: One Life Time Changer Key For Fixed Games (don't Miss It) by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 05, 2017
Drop the games na
Re: One Life Time Changer Key For Fixed Games (don't Miss It) by Philip99: 11:38am On Apr 08, 2017
Re: One Life Time Changer Key For Fixed Games (don't Miss It) by Philip99: 11:38am On Apr 08, 2017
Good Morning.

Expect games soon.

Middlesbrough - Burnley will be draw.

1 Like

Re: One Life Time Changer Key For Fixed Games (don't Miss It) by Centyakam(m): 9:44am On Apr 18, 2017
add me please *08135979147*
Re: One Life Time Changer Key For Fixed Games (don't Miss It) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 18, 2017
07066537861. Boss pls add whatsapp
Re: One Life Time Changer Key For Fixed Games (don't Miss It) by Mrman360(m): 6:55pm On Apr 18, 2017
I dey o 08134292583 my whatsapp number
Re: One Life Time Changer Key For Fixed Games (don't Miss It) by echekings(m): 8:03pm On Apr 18, 2017
add me 08066864722
Re: One Life Time Changer Key For Fixed Games (don't Miss It) by UD101(m): 1:01pm On Apr 19, 2017
Re: One Life Time Changer Key For Fixed Games (don't Miss It) by Tbusted(m): 2:22pm On Apr 19, 2017
senior man am interested, pls add me up 08098182986, or tbustedlakazino@gmail.com God bless u Thanks!
Re: One Life Time Changer Key For Fixed Games (don't Miss It) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 19, 2017
Fake... All his game de cut...

(1) (Reply)

Real Madrid Vs Levante 1-1 Highlight (watch And Download) / Bet World / Rules of the Game: How to Play Loofball

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.