Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,796 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:43 AM

3 Easy Tips On How To Read And Remember - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 3 Easy Tips On How To Read And Remember (474 Views)

5 Quick And Easy Tips To Pass Waec-gce 2018 / The Science Of Learning: How To Study, Understand, And Remember All You Read / 6 Effective Ways To Read And Remember Everything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Easy Tips On How To Read And Remember by modenschoolnews: 8:08am On Mar 28, 2017
i think that anybdy prepring for exam need to read this..let me share with you the best and easy tips to read and remember We all know that forgetting is a part of human behaviour, but that doesn't mean we should accept this wholeheartedly.if you want to learn how you can read and remember,i suggest you first work on your mindset.if you read want to remember what you have read,i suggest you forget your limitations just like the bumblebee.
HERE are three easy steps on how to read and remember
>> http://modenschool..com.ng/2017/03/tips-to-remember-what-you-read.html

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Prospective Candidates Seek Extension Of Registration Deadline-Vanguard / How To Obtain A Student Visa To Study In Canada And Australia / What Does It Mean To Be Matured? Please Learn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.