Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,872 members, 7,956,294 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:20 AM

Nairalanders Please Help Secure This Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nairalanders Please Help Secure This Job (553 Views)

Should I Accept Or Decline This Job Offer? / Advice Urgently Needed: Should I Consider This Job If Given The Offer? / Please Verify - Is This Job Interview Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Please Help Secure This Job by AIREGIN360(m): 8:30am On Mar 28, 2017
PLEASE NAIRALANDER HELP SECURE THIS JOB

Warm greeting to everyone in the house. Please I seriously need help. I have just gotten a job with company as a digital marketer.

This company is into manufacturing of cosmetics and consumables. They have launched a website to sell their products online.

I was given a target to reach 1,500 likes on the company's Facebook page and 5,000 followers twitter. Once this targets are achieved my employment with them will be confirmed.
Nairalanders, please I'm counting on you guys to help me secure this job.

Facebook page link
www.facebook.com/drimarket
Twitter link
www.twitter.com/drimarket2017

Cc "Lalasticlala
Please do the needful.
Thank you
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Secure This Job by SuperSuave(m): 8:36am On Mar 28, 2017
Ahaan! 5000followers ke? angryYou better start doing follow4follow, RT4RT fast

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Help Secure This Job by tall2ce(m): 9:19am On Mar 28, 2017
Tell them to give you money to run a Facebook And twitter marketing campaign
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Secure This Job by AIREGIN360(m): 10:26am On Mar 28, 2017

I'm sure they have plans for that. Meanwhile, if I was the administrator of the facebook page and twiiter, I would have used my money to run the campaign.
The task is target I have to reach to show that I can deliver. In the words of the business developer manager that I report.

Please help a brother

Thank you
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Secure This Job by AIREGIN360(m): 10:29am On Mar 28, 2017
tall2ce:

I'm sure they have plans for that. Meanwhile, if I was the administrator of the facebook page and twitter, I would have used my money to run the campaign.

The task is a target I have to reach to show that I can deliver. In the words of the business developer manager that I report to.

Please help a brother
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Internship In A Lace Wig And Braid Wig Enterprise / Vacancy For Assistant Training Officer- Lagos / Mall 4 Shoppers Limited Job Vacancy For E-commerce Manager 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.