Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,352 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Why Is There So Many Nasty, Yellow, Custy Rotten Tethed People In The Uk? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Is There So Many Nasty, Yellow, Custy Rotten Tethed People In The Uk? (1431 Views)

Yellow Sperm Vs White Sperm / Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK / Does Lipton Yellow Label Tea Burns Fat?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is There So Many Nasty, Yellow, Custy Rotten Tethed People In The Uk? by DaRapture: 4:32pm On Dec 23, 2009
Yeah, if you live in the UK come and answer this question. I just got back from over there, and good lawd, they're teeth are JACKED, and the breath of like everyone I talked to smelled like strait shit. To top it all off, the site of like every other black dude I passed by hauling around some fat ass, or skinny as a twig, Budda faced white chick with like three nappy, freizzied haired kids in tow, was not appealing at all as well. The food was AWFUL, and the weather sucked.

But my main point I want addressed is the dental situation. I mean, you'd think with a universal healthcare system, folks would go on and get their teeth strait. undecided
Re: Why Is There So Many Nasty, Yellow, Custy Rotten Tethed People In The Uk? by Singular: 4:35pm On Dec 23, 2009
LMAO. O boy why now
Re: Why Is There So Many Nasty, Yellow, Custy Rotten Tethed People In The Uk? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 23, 2009
If you hang around and live next to so Many Nasty, Yellow, Custy Rotten Tethed People In The Uk then you will see So Many Nasty, Yellow, Custy Rotten Tethed People In The Uk.
Re: Why Is There So Many Nasty, Yellow, Custy Rotten Tethed People In The Uk? by gshyne(m): 4:42pm On Dec 23, 2009
too much sweets and chocolates, smoking and them no dey use chewing stick  tongue
Re: Why Is There So Many Nasty, Yellow, Custy Rotten Tethed People In The Uk? by DaRapture: 4:52pm On Dec 23, 2009
OMO IBO:

If you hang around and live next to so Many Nasty, Yellow, Custy Rotten Tethed People In The Uk then you will see So Many Nasty, Yellow, Custy Rotten Tethed People In The Uk.

I don't live there. I'm American, I just went there for a business trip.
Re: Why Is There So Many Nasty, Yellow, Custy Rotten Tethed People In The Uk? by tboy1(m): 4:56pm On Dec 23, 2009
^^ where in UK did u stay?
Re: Why Is There So Many Nasty, Yellow, Custy Rotten Tethed People In The Uk? by DaRapture: 5:17pm On Dec 23, 2009
I was in the London and Birmingham areas most of the trip, though I took a quick journey over to Leeds and York as well. It was the same ugly site everywhere I went. I was disgusted by that trip, and I don't think I'd like to go back to England anytime soon.

Oh, and one other thing is the way folks talked sounded filthy, especially in Birmingham and Leeds. It sounded very guttural in a way.
Re: Why Is There So Many Nasty, Yellow, Custy Rotten Tethed People In The Uk? by Hauwa1: 5:45pm On Dec 23, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is There So Many Nasty, Yellow, Custy Rotten Tethed People In The Uk? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 23, 2009
@topic
rotflmfao
Re: Why Is There So Many Nasty, Yellow, Custy Rotten Tethed People In The Uk? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 23, 2009
lmao
Re: Why Is There So Many Nasty, Yellow, Custy Rotten Tethed People In The Uk? by DaRapture: 7:32pm On Dec 23, 2009
See, y'all are laughing, but I'm being serious here. They're some the nastiest, crusty looking folks I've seen outside the backwoods of Appalachia.

I've never seen so many rotten, yellow, crusty teeth in my life. And it seemed like every other person I passed by smelled like strait funk, with breath like hot ass due to all the rotting going on in their mouths generating ship loads of infesting bacteria.

This one chick, had the nerve to wisper some skanky raunchy stuff in my ear at this one pub I stopped at; I'd about fell the hell out on the floor, her breath was so funky. It smelled like, spoiled milk, mixed with shit and mint. I turned around to look at her and the bitch had teeth yellower than the sun with so much brownish decay all in the cracks between the teeth it look and smelled like she'd been chewing on shit logs strait out the toilet. angry

I was so annoyed by the incident, I told her that she's lucky I didn't do her a favor by knocking them rotten teeth out her filthy mouth for sneaking up on me like that.
Re: Why Is There So Many Nasty, Yellow, Custy Rotten Tethed People In The Uk? by ijeoma2619: 1:57am On Dec 24, 2009
lol this girl you're too funny, but on a more serious note im quite surprised, i thought they had more access to the healthcare system than many americans.
Re: Why Is There So Many Nasty, Yellow, Custy Rotten Tethed People In The Uk? by aggie80(f): 1:49pm On Dec 24, 2009
unfortunatly that is what they are known for, and have been for a long time. havent you watched austin powers? they make a point of giving him bad teeth and making fun of it.
Re: Why Is There So Many Nasty, Yellow, Custy Rotten Tethed People In The Uk? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 24, 2009
@post
ITS THAT TEA THEY ARE DRINKING DAY IN AND DAY THAT TURNS THEIR TEETH YELLOW (same goes for tea drinking indians). . . . . . . . . .  LOL
Re: Why Is There So Many Nasty, Yellow, Custy Rotten Tethed People In The Uk? by ijeoma2619: 2:34am On Dec 25, 2009
hey tea doesn't turn ur teeth yellow does it? tell me now because i recently started drinking tea lol
Re: Why Is There So Many Nasty, Yellow, Custy Rotten Tethed People In The Uk? by N101: 2:21pm On Dec 25, 2009
ijeoma2619:

hey tea doesn't turn your teeth yellow does it? tell me now because i recently started drinking tea lol

Ah yes, I'm afraid tea does stain your teeth.  It's also the hard water, so a combination of both, plus drinking lots of tea, will have some effect on your teeth.  Think about it; ever used the same cup for tea regularly?  You'll notice it gets stained after a while.  If that can happen with a mug, imagine what effect that can have on teeth  shocked

ijeoma2619:

lol this girl you're too funny, but on a more serious note im quite surprised, i thought they had more access to the healthcare system than many americans. 

True to a point; access to healthcare is widespread, however not everyone has access to an NHS dentist. Even then you still have to pay.

@ Poster - I've never come across a thread so funny for a while!  For your sake I hope your breath is always minty fresh by comparison to those you encountered (though I doubt it).  Relax, if you don't live in the UK then you don't have to encounter those ghastly yellow-teethed, bad-breath people unless, by some fluke or cruel twist of fate, you are forced to make another trip there again.
Re: Why Is There So Many Nasty, Yellow, Custy Rotten Tethed People In The Uk? by DaRapture: 5:04am On May 01, 2012
It's just my bad luck that I've got to take another trip to the ghastly place.
Re: Why Is There So Many Nasty, Yellow, Custy Rotten Tethed People In The Uk? by blackboi(m): 12:43pm On May 01, 2012
DaRapture: It's just my bad luck that I've got to take another trip to the ghastly place.
there u gogrin
Re: Why Is There So Many Nasty, Yellow, Custy Rotten Tethed People In The Uk? by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 01, 2012
Re: Why Is There So Many Nasty, Yellow, Custy Rotten Tethed People In The Uk? by r231(m): 8:49pm On May 01, 2012
undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Free Blood Sugar Monitors For Diabetic Patients / Wonders Shall Never End! - A Man With 45kg Scrotum / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.