Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Chris Okagbue: She Brings Out The Best Performance In Me - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Chris Okagbue: She Brings Out The Best Performance In Me (482 Views)

Showmax Pro Brings EPL Live-Streaming To Nigeria / #bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph / Hakeem Effect Transforms Chris Attoh To An Albino Military Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chris Okagbue: She Brings Out The Best Performance In Me by splashz1: 10:12am On Mar 28, 2017
The once gulder ultimate search winner and brother to one of Flavours baby mama's is currently in Kaduna for a movie shoot and he says through his instagram page that the beautiful actress close to him helps bring out the best performance in him. In his own words "When your co-actor brings out the best in you". With this beauty the best in any man would be brought out, lols.
for juicy,cool and positive news come over to www.pozitvnews..com

(1) (Reply)

Samsung’s series 4 52" for sale / ‘game Of Thrones’ Premiere Crashes HBO Website / Top Hacking Movies To Spice Up Your Programming Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.