Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,905 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Fabricate Bathroom shower cubicles, office partitions &stainless steel handrails - Properties (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Fabricate Bathroom shower cubicles, office partitions &stainless steel handrails (54203 Views)

Advantages Of Shower Cubicles / Beautiful Alluminiun Railing Designs And Office Partitions @affordable Prices / Stainless Steel Handrails | Price 22k/m | Turkey & Italy 304grade In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fabricate Bathroom shower cubicles, office partitions &stainless steel handrails by melakes(m): 12:40pm On Dec 23, 2022
melakes:
Your patronages have been really amazing in the past months. We are grateful. We still remain your best option.
Re: Fabricate Bathroom shower cubicles, office partitions &stainless steel handrails by melakes(m): 4:49pm On Jun 13, 2023
Let's patronise our very good locally made products.
Re: Fabricate Bathroom shower cubicles, office partitions &stainless steel handrails by melakes(m): 3:10pm On Oct 06, 2023
Everything safe glasses.

1 Like

Re: Fabricate Bathroom shower cubicles, office partitions &stainless steel handrails by melakes(m): 10:05am On Oct 10, 2023
melakes:
Everything safe glasses .

1 Like

Re: Fabricate Bathroom shower cubicles, office partitions &stainless steel handrails by EgunMogaji2: 6:31am On Dec 28, 2023
mufutau55:

You are quite right Oga mi, I knew him thru you..
One of my bathroom cubicle shattered into pieces too and it was surely temperred.
@Melakes is a great guy with good customer support and I have introduced many friends to him without any negative feedback.
I am glad our @Egunmogaji2 too can testify to the guy's work. Thank you.

Hajji M.

I’ve withdrawn my approval and recommendation for the vendor.

Thanks.
Re: Fabricate Bathroom shower cubicles, office partitions &stainless steel handrails by melakes(m): 4:32pm On Jan 30
EgunMogaji2:

Thanks.

Fixed some units of shower for this client on 27th February 2022 at Ibadan , Oyo State. We did a good job as we normally do. Infact, he engaged us to fix another. However, the tiling on one of the units got cracked while drilling the screw holes. This was as a result of insufficient cement paste applied. So, instead of using 4 screws, we used 3. This was the issue which the client agreed to.
December 27th 2023, he sent me a message that we should come fix the unit properly. I didn't disagree, rather considering the cost of transport I advised that a glass person in Ibadan can hep remove the glass door so that it can be properly tiled as I'd earlier advised after which we'll come reinstall. Client then called me a criminal! I was wondering what criminal had to do with the simple misunderstanding. He then blocked me.

I have always been and will continually be a reliable vendor. This is the very first major issue I will be having with a client in over 10yrs of this business. It's rather unfortunate that client chose to take a minor issue that could have been amicably resolved to a very far length.

2 Likes

Re: Fabricate Bathroom shower cubicles, office partitions &stainless steel handrails by EgunMogaji2: 1:15am On Feb 06
EgunMogaji2:

Thanks.

These are the screws used to hold my heavy shower doors.

Not even long enough to go past the hinge, tile and into the block.

No interest in disparaging the vendor but I cannot in good faith recommend him to another family.

1 Like

Re: Fabricate Bathroom shower cubicles, office partitions &stainless steel handrails by EgunMogaji2: 1:19am On Feb 06
EgunMogaji2:

These are the screws used to hold my heavy shower doors.

Not even long enough to go past the hinge, tile and into the block.

No interest in disparaging the vendor but I cannot in good faith recommend him to another family.

Additionally, here’s a WhatsApp message I exchanged with the person that recommended him.

I’ll never call him a criminal because he didn’t steal from me. His ineptitude is what was criminal in exposing my family and guest to danger with improper screws.

It’s not by force to recommend a vendor.

Èrí okàn.

1 Like

Re: Fabricate Bathroom shower cubicles, office partitions &stainless steel handrails by melakes(m): 7:35am On Feb 08
EgunMogaji2:

Additionally, here’s a WhatsApp message I exchanged with the person that recommended him.

I’ll never call him a criminal because he didn’t steal from me. His ineptitude is what was criminal in exposing my family and guest to danger with improper screws.

It’s not by force to recommend a vendor.

Èrí okàn.

Sir how many units did I install in your house? how many of them have issues? Was I not there myself to let you know that the tiling was not well done at that very point? Any professional in the field understands that when there's no cement paste holding the tiles, it's likely to crack when drilled as there's little or no support for the tiles as it's drilled. I wish I still have the pictures cos you make it appear that we did a very terrible job. The doors were hanging well since we installed it over 1½years ago. And when you complained, what was my response?
This is the only complain I've received since I've been doing this business, so even if a mistake has been done which I didn't say I was not going to correct, then it's very unfair to tag me 'criminal' in the middle of a conversation and then block me.

All your glasses were tempered and your accessories original. I installed a total of about 4 units for you and you complained about just a door.

We are humans in this business and we keep improving everyday.
Re: Fabricate Bathroom shower cubicles, office partitions &stainless steel handrails by EgunMogaji2: 5:08pm On Feb 13
melakes:

Sir how many units did I install in your house? how many of them have issues? Was I not there myself to let you know that the tiling was not well done at that very point? Any professional in the field understands that when there's no cement paste holding the tiles, it's likely to crack when drilled as there's little or no support for the tiles as it's drilled. I wish I still have the pictures cos you make it appear that we did a very terrible job. The doors were hanging well since we installed it over 1½years ago. And when you complained, what was my response?
This is the only complain I've received since I've been doing this business, so even if a mistake has been done which I didn't say I was not going to correct, then it's very unfair to tag me 'criminal' in the middle of a conversation and then block me.

All your glasses were tempered and your accessories original. I installed a total of about 4 units for you and you complained about just a door.

We are humans in this business and we keep improving everyday.

Èrí okàn.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Rivers Landlord Hacks Couple With Machete After The Woman 'Refused His Advances' / What Is The Idea Behind These High Roofs? (Photo) / Most Expensive Real Estate Locations In Nigeria (2021)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.