Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

"Goddess Of The River" -hail Queen Bobrisky As 'he' Rocks Ripped Blouse (photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Goddess Of The River" -hail Queen Bobrisky As 'he' Rocks Ripped Blouse (photos (4452 Views)

Funke Akindele Rocks Ripped Jeans In New Pictures / Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time / Davido Having Fun in Eto's House as he Rocks Eto's jersey in Cameroon (pics,Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Goddess Of The River" -hail Queen Bobrisky As 'he' Rocks Ripped Blouse (photos by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 28, 2017
Nigerian cross-dresser, Bobrisky, is at again, and this time, he rocked a ripped blouse. Bobrisky who shared the photos on Snapchat, disclosed that people were stunned with the outfit he rocked to party last night.

Here's what he wrote;
"Last night everybody at d event are just saying, I neva knew u are dis pretty in
person Bobriskyy. One lady said Bobrisky tell me d truth btw me and u, are u from Nigeria? Lol I said y did she ask? She said cos I look halfcast. Lol"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/goddess-of-river-hail-queen-bobrisky-as.html

Lalasticlala

Re: "Goddess Of The River" -hail Queen Bobrisky As 'he' Rocks Ripped Blouse (photos by adorablepepple(f): 11:24am On Mar 28, 2017
Lol omoale sabo
Re: "Goddess Of The River" -hail Queen Bobrisky As 'he' Rocks Ripped Blouse (photos by Fweshspice(m): 11:24am On Mar 28, 2017
9ja Michael Jackson.. odikwa risky
Re: "Goddess Of The River" -hail Queen Bobrisky As 'he' Rocks Ripped Blouse (photos by jimi4us: 11:30am On Mar 28, 2017
This Boy makes me laugh, "people say I look like halfcaste"

1 Like

Re: "Goddess Of The River" -hail Queen Bobrisky As 'he' Rocks Ripped Blouse (photos by Amberon: 11:30am On Mar 28, 2017
The demon in him has exposed himself. He is truly from the river.

3 Likes

Re: "Goddess Of The River" -hail Queen Bobrisky As 'he' Rocks Ripped Blouse (photos by Homeboiy: 11:36am On Mar 28, 2017
I split
Re: "Goddess Of The River" -hail Queen Bobrisky As 'he' Rocks Ripped Blouse (photos by Skyblings(m): 11:41am On Mar 28, 2017
Bobrisky....hmmm....this guy issue is spiritual

http://www.nigerianstudentsblog.com/

1 Like

Re: "Goddess Of The River" -hail Queen Bobrisky As 'he' Rocks Ripped Blouse (photos by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 28, 2017
This man/woman is possessed.
Re: "Goddess Of The River" -hail Queen Bobrisky As 'he' Rocks Ripped Blouse (photos by ozoebuka1(m): 11:55am On Mar 28, 2017
Homeboiy:
I split
please don't do it, you will die if u split.

Na the guy family members me dey pity...the stigmatization they will go tru no b here.
Re: "Goddess Of The River" -hail Queen Bobrisky As 'he' Rocks Ripped Blouse (photos by PrettyGaby(f): 12:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
pesin wet do you this thing don die. if not, ur people for go beg am
Re: "Goddess Of The River" -hail Queen Bobrisky As 'he' Rocks Ripped Blouse (photos by Ymodulus: 9:32pm On Mar 29, 2017
He is a nice guy. You will love him when you get to know him...

1 Like

Re: "Goddess Of The River" -hail Queen Bobrisky As 'he' Rocks Ripped Blouse (photos by ominilongest(m): 9:51pm On Mar 29, 2017
His life z business.... undecided
Re: "Goddess Of The River" -hail Queen Bobrisky As 'he' Rocks Ripped Blouse (photos by Nobody: 5:39am On Apr 01, 2017
Ymodulus:
He is a nice guy. You will love him when you get to know him...

Now my secret plans are ruined.... Was gonna quit my job... Come to Nigeria and have you marry me cheesy .... learn all your business secrets and build an empire ( evil genius laugh grin )

So now I discover I'm in competition with this Bob guy...

Please confirm... Can't be waisting my data now
Re: "Goddess Of The River" -hail Queen Bobrisky As 'he' Rocks Ripped Blouse (photos by Dehnver(f): 5:28pm On Apr 03, 2017
Re: "Goddess Of The River" -hail Queen Bobrisky As 'he' Rocks Ripped Blouse (photos by Dehnver(f): 5:32pm On Apr 03, 2017
Re: "Goddess Of The River" -hail Queen Bobrisky As 'he' Rocks Ripped Blouse (photos by Ymodulus: 7:16pm On Apr 06, 2017
Pinkpetals:

Now my secret plans are ruined.... Was gonna quit my job... Come to Nigeria and have you marry me cheesy .... learn all your business secrets and build an empire ( evil genius laugh grin )

So now I discover I'm in competition with this Bob guy...

Please confirm... Can't be waisting my data now

Am not gay dear. But I have nothing against gays.

Oh so you know bobrisky isn't really gay. Trust me

2 Likes

Re: "Goddess Of The River" -hail Queen Bobrisky As 'he' Rocks Ripped Blouse (photos by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 07, 2017
Ymodulus:

Am not gay dear. But I have nothing against gays.

Oh so you know bobrisky isn't really gay. Trust me

Hey dear husband... cheesy

But he is... I have done my research
Re: "Goddess Of The River" -hail Queen Bobrisky As 'he' Rocks Ripped Blouse (photos by Ymodulus: 6:27pm On Apr 07, 2017
Pinkpetals:

Hey dear husband... cheesy

But he is... I have done my research

No he his not...

How u with?
Re: "Goddess Of The River" -hail Queen Bobrisky As 'he' Rocks Ripped Blouse (photos by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 09, 2017
Ymodulus:

No he his not...

How u with?

What u mean?

Anyway let's agree to disagree... lipsrsealed

How is your Sunday?
Re: "Goddess Of The River" -hail Queen Bobrisky As 'he' Rocks Ripped Blouse (photos by vickylala239: 12:45pm On Apr 12, 2017
Ymodulus:

No he his not...

How u with?

Pls check ur mail...
Re: "Goddess Of The River" -hail Queen Bobrisky As 'he' Rocks Ripped Blouse (photos by Generalkorex(m): 1:45am On May 01, 2017
Ymodulus:

No he his not...
How u with?
happy birthday boss I wish u al d best may born are d best

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Big Nyash On IG, Says Good Night / Meet George Stinney Jr. The Youngest Boy Sentenced To Death By Electric Chair In / Stella Dimoko Korkus Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Eating Poo In Dubai For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.