Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,527 members, 7,865,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:39 PM

Quick Cash Loan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Quick Cash Loan (510 Views)

Do You Instant Cash Loan Of 10k? / Get A Quick Cash Loan From Page Financials Now / Zedvance Quick Cash Loan Without Collateral Or Guarantor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quick Cash Loan by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
Hello,

Please i would appreciate if you can give me a minute of your time,I will like to introduce you to zedvance Limited.

Zedvance Limited is a consumer finance company, located in Victoria island and our primary focus is to provide quick and easy cash loan opportunities within 24 hours, spread over 9 months.

We give quick cash loan to salary earners earning from #100,000 and above and your income is proportional to the amount you can access from us.

We give from #50,000 to #5,000,000 naira .

The requirements for our loan facility are listed below: a copy of

* Employment letter, Confirmation Letter or Last promotion letter

* Valid means of identification (driver’s license, international passport or national ID, front and back)

* Employment id card

* 1 Passport photograph

* 6 Months’ salary bank statement till date ( hard copy stamped and signed OR soft copy in PDF format )

* Recent utility bill (PHCN, LAWMA, Water, Tenancy agreement etc.)

*Cheque book or Direct Debit Mandate.

* Pension statement.

We can come for your documentation to fast track your application; for further enquiries, you can reach me on 08151014421( Shola) or send a mail to oluwashola.lasekan@zedvance.com

Regards.

(1) (Reply)

Let's Create A Social Media Acccount For Your Business / Agribusiness: Nigeria To Export Pigeon Pea Value $100bn To India / Pls How Do I Create Videos With My PC To Add To My Fiverr Gig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.