Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,895 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

How Much Is UBA Charging Per $ With Debit Card - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Is UBA Charging Per $ With Debit Card (814 Views)

How Much Is GTB And Access Bank Charging Per Dollar [$] / Get Free 25 $ With Adsok / How Much Is Gtb And Access Bank Charging Per $ Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is UBA Charging Per $ With Debit Card by Linzo(m): 12:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
Friends i urgently want to purchase a software on or before 7pm today , I want to know how much UBA charges for international transaction with their debit card. I try using GTB card but it was declined because it's PayPal payment gateway. If you know the rate please help me with it
Thank you
Re: How Much Is UBA Charging Per $ With Debit Card by dbucas: 1:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
is 320naira = 1usd for uba debit card. next time call their online customer care and they will always update you on their current bank rates. u can get their number at the back of ur debit card. hopes this helps
Re: How Much Is UBA Charging Per $ With Debit Card by Linzo(m): 1:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
dbucas:
is 320naira = 1usd for uba debit card. next time call their online customer care and they will always update you on their current bank rates. u can get their number at the back of ur debit card. hopes this helps
Thank you and God bless you
Re: How Much Is UBA Charging Per $ With Debit Card by newspostng(m): 5:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
Uba naira debit card is not working online anymore.if you call them or gotp their office.they will lie to you that its working.they have annually limit for all customers and this is exceeded always around 12:01am of every ist of da month.such and unreliable bank.I dump the card since january. Only gtb and access works for now with users limit but can be used anytime
Re: How Much Is UBA Charging Per $ With Debit Card by Shakitibob0: 6:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
newspostng:
Uba naira debit card is not working online anymore.if you call them or gotp their office.they will lie to you that its working.they have annually limit for all customers and this is exceeded always around 12:01am of every ist of da month.such and unreliable bank.I dump the card since january. Only gtb and access works for now with users limit but can be used anytime
but gtb doesn't work on PayPal and Facebook...
Re: How Much Is UBA Charging Per $ With Debit Card by Linzo(m): 6:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
newspostng:
How much Access charging per dollar?
Re: How Much Is UBA Charging Per $ With Debit Card by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 03, 2017
Visit us on www.vccexperts.com or contact us via WhatsApp on 09094205163

(1) (Reply)

How Successful Business Blogs Decide What To Write / $100 Bitcoin Available For Sale (SOLD) / Mtchew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.