Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

#bbnaija: Read Thintalltony’s Touching Birthday Message To His 2-year-old Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Read Thintalltony’s Touching Birthday Message To His 2-year-old Son (456 Views)

Kate Henshaw Reconciles With Stella Damasus In Touching Birthday Message (Photos / Video:bisola And Thintalltony In A Hot Romance As They Kiss And Smooch In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Read Thintalltony’s Touching Birthday Message To His 2-year-old Son by liumesty(m): 1:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
Evicted housemate ThintallTony who is recently reunited with his family after being evicted from the Big Brother Naija House two weeks ago. His 2 year old son Mayson, is celebrating his birthday today, he shares his(son) photo on Instagram Accompanied with beautiful massage. Read Below:

http://nolligist.com/2017/03/bbnaija-read-thintalltonys-birthday-massage-2-year-old-son-mayson-photo.html

“2years ago your mother and I welcomed you to your new place you now call home and that’s our heart…. I love you Mayson and I wish you a very happy Birthday today.
I am glad I am not away so I get to experience this amazing day with you (Ella I surly will make it up to you Love) it was a sad day for me 4years ago losing my elder brother #offiongetimemmanuel but your coming restored life not just to your mum and I but to your grandma as well.
We love you now and always. HBD son ”

Re: #bbnaija: Read Thintalltony’s Touching Birthday Message To His 2-year-old Son by liumesty(m): 1:42pm On Mar 28, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Seyi Law's Reply To Trolls About His Daughter Is Savage / We Must Occupy The National Assembly Soon, Charley Boy Tells Nigerians / Bomb Blast!!!serena Williams Is Pregnant And The Internet Is Just In Awe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.