Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Speed Limit Installation On Vehicles - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Speed Limit Installation On Vehicles (434 Views)

Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV Pushed To Its Limit At The Goodwood Festival Of Speed / Fixing Speed Limit Device / Speed Limit Driving Academy Celebrates One Year Of Its Establishment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Speed Limit Installation On Vehicles by Mboi2: 2:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
Guys I was stopped by FRSC officials and they gave me ticket of N3000 because I don't have speed limit on my van which has commercial plate number. I went for the installation which I was told it's N38k but my vehicle does not have sensor to work with it so I should pay extra N10k for it. Information from a reliable source made me to know that the actual cost of the speed limit is N5000 but all other money added to it, some goes to minister of transportation account, some to FRSC boss while others to some senators that made the stuff scale through.

I am asking; is it true? Can't the price come down to enable commercial motorists afford the device? Is it really necessary as they claim it reduces rate of accidents?

I am pleading to all and sundry to see what can be done to review the price of this device if possible use court to stop this corrupt act as it was done for the new number plates.

Nigerians should focus on things like this not Otobo or Dino's certificate saga.

(1) (Reply)

Car Tires With 5% OFF SALE / I Need Expert On Golf 3 / The Birth Of Synthetic Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.