Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

What The Food Should Be Use In This Hot To Eat? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What The Food Should Be Use In This Hot To Eat? (732 Views)

Lady Shows The Food Items She Bought With N1,500 / The Food That Is Being Sold For N120k In Lagos / Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The Food Should Be Use In This Hot To Eat? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 28, 2017
Because of approached hot season especially in northern part of Nigeria I need to know which kind of food is so good for a health to eat, particularly on a situation which sunlight is as highest as possible.
Re: What The Food Should Be Use In This Hot To Eat? by youngest85(m): 2:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
Whenever u want to post anything please come with an interpreter

5 Likes

Re: What The Food Should Be Use In This Hot To Eat? by Adaowerri111: 2:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
OP please ask your neighbor he might understand your language better

2 Likes

Re: What The Food Should Be Use In This Hot To Eat? by okirewaju(f): 3:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
Soaked garri with ice water and fried fish

1 Like

Re: What The Food Should Be Use In This Hot To Eat? by bigcee(m): 4:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
haisamnigk:
Because of approached hot season especially in northern part of Nigeria I need to know which kind of food is so good for a health to eat, particularly on a situation which sunlight is as highest as possible.
Bros, who be your english teacher? undecided undecided undecided
I just tire to eat because of you

Re: What The Food Should Be Use In This Hot To Eat? by Rubyventures: 9:37am On Mar 29, 2017
communication seems to be a big problem in Nigeria.
Re: What The Food Should Be Use In This Hot To Eat? by dupzy05: 1:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
I don't even understand ur grammar
Re: What The Food Should Be Use In This Hot To Eat? by Probz(m): 3:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
See grammar.

(1) (Reply)

Ssce/ond Jobs / Finest Pure Honey Call For Yours Today 08060249834 / Healthy Recipes You Can Try For Breakfast Or Any Other Meal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.