Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,058 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Check Out This New Blog Dedicated To Helping Relationships And Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Check Out This New Blog Dedicated To Helping Relationships And Family (343 Views)

Why Your Diasporan Friends And Family Do Not Send You Money When You Ask. / How Can I Stop Helping My Cousin Without Feeling Guilty About Her Kids? / Folorunsho Alakija Appreciated For Helping Baby With Hole In His Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This New Blog Dedicated To Helping Relationships And Family by SeyiKings: 3:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
I just opened this new blog www.seyiblogspot.com. It was created to help relationships. One of the commonest thing in our society today is break ups. The aftermath of this break ups are dangerous. Acid bath, stabbing with knives, uploading of ex's nude pictures etc. So, the blog is created to help relationship to blossom, to help achieve healthy relationship.
www.seyiblogspot.com.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Focus Groups Discussion / Salvaging An Already Hopeless Situation To Win / Top Things To Do When Life Frustrates You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.