Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Should I Be Worried? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Be Worried? (437 Views)

Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? / We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? / I'm Worried About My Son's Behaviour. Is He Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Be Worried? by Blissquare(f): 7:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
i just remarried my old sch mate. i told him how badly my ex treated me. he has been so loving to me and my sons. my worries are that he said his first wife was bad but is it normal to abuse mother of 3 kids on facebook, including her parents? he is always talking bad about her even to strangers. he doesnt send any upkeep to his kids. i pay my own bills but my fear is tht can a good man behave like this? we went to his kids school to visit and he was shouting and embarassing his kids cursing their mom. is he pretending to me or did the wife hurt him badly?
Re: Should I Be Worried? by Splinz(m): 7:06pm On Mar 28, 2017
we went to his kids school to visit and he was shouting and embarassing his kids cursing their mom.

Whatever problem your husband had with his ex wife doesn't and shouldn't in anyway translate to hatred towards his own children.

This is because, hating those children he fathered on account of their mother, is a height of irresponsibility and idiocy. Yes, tell him to be man enough in taking care of his responsibilities, not cowardly hiding under whatever wrongdoing their mother committed to hate those innocent children!

Such a lousy man.
Re: Should I Be Worried? by newyorks(m): 7:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
Re: Should I Be Worried? by diportivo: 7:13pm On Mar 28, 2017
Afraid of the same treatment being meted out to u in future??

Don't be

Aslong as u r good to him it won't happen

If u are bad like this....

Pasan ta fi na iyale,owa Lori roof fun Iyawo

Re: Should I Be Worried? by sisisioge: 7:21pm On Mar 28, 2017
Baby girl, you should be worried... In fact, very very worried! Anyways, since you have married him already just know that he's a team bomb ticking away...

I wish you asked yourself this before you married him. The thing about people who are nasty to others when crossed is that they don't know where the lines are. They just cross anyhow! Do you think his kids will ever forget what he's doing right now? The bumsu( pardon my French) may even cause some psychological trauma to the kids! Whew! I'm so allergic to caustic uncivilized people...they are just not good for anyone's good. May God help you stay on his good side...please protect your children from any form of noise. Now a noise is defined as any form of distortion to peace. Amen!

(1) (Reply)

NB Weekly 12 - How My Favourite Uncle Turned Me Into His Servant / Secrets To Flourishing Family / Family Got So Emotional As Soldier Son Returns From War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.