Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Hello, Please I Want To Learn How To Do This Kind Of Graphics Works - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Hello, Please I Want To Learn How To Do This Kind Of Graphics Works (1175 Views)

How Are These Kind Of Graphics Created? PICTURE INCLUDED / MY GRAPHICS WORKS AND CARTOONS / My Graphics Works So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hello, Please I Want To Learn How To Do This Kind Of Graphics Works by robotix: 8:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
Can anyone show me how to? I heard there is a android app that does it as well but I can't remember the name at the moment.

HELP!

Re: Hello, Please I Want To Learn How To Do This Kind Of Graphics Works by Kenshinmunac(m): 8:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
You can use corel draw x7 to do this. But it's very stressful, I don't even bother to do it and no I can't teach you.
Re: Hello, Please I Want To Learn How To Do This Kind Of Graphics Works by robotix: 11:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
Kenshinmunac:
You can use corel draw x7 to do this. But it's very stressful, I don't even bother to do it and no I can't teach you.
Thank you for your time. it means a lot. I just did a search for the software and it is called autodesk pro. They have one for android. I will learn how to use it via youtube.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My First Pen And Coloured Pencils Drawing... / What Is So Special About Mona Lisa Painting And Why It Is So Expensive? / 3D Animation Music Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.