Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,205 members, 7,849,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:40 AM

1992 camry - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 1992 camry (3131 Views)

Toks Nissan Vennete 1992 / Request: 1992 Honda Civic Coupe. / SOLD: Reg. 1992 Toyota Camry (4plugs+leather+auto+ac) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1992 camry by ImTrobled: 11:32pm On Jul 25, 2017
DonWale:

Lol. I believe you know this is a joke. I created the thread because of those dealers here on NL who inflate their prices so badly.

Wana talk to u. I cant quote u in the right trade bcoz diz is a new account and they said i cant post there fr now.
Re: 1992 camry by PrinceMario(m): 4:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
DonWale:

Lol. I believe you know this is a joke. I created the thread because of those dealers here on NL who inflate their prices so badly.
Bro, check your mail please.
Re: 1992 camry by PrinceMario(m): 8:36pm On Jul 26, 2017
DonWale:

I can already reach myself
Bro please check your mail again.
Re: 1992 camry by Lagrangian: 10:04pm On Jul 26, 2017
DonWale:

Lier
Re: 1992 camry by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 26, 2017
Lagrangian:
Hello scammer. You use iTunes to scam us, God will destroy you and your career. You will know no peace in life. Everything and people you look up to and see joy will turn your source of sadness.

Shout of morn won't depart from your home and that of your relatives and generations unborn.

You better deactivate this account.

Multiple of what you wrote will befall. You just created an account few days ago to call me scam. Are you ok?
Re: 1992 camry by Lagrangian: 10:27pm On Jul 26, 2017
DonWale:

Multiple of what you wrote will befall. You just created an account few days ago to call me scam. Are you ok?
Dolt.
Re: 1992 camry by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 26, 2017
Lagrangian:
Except you didn't defraud me and other Nairalanders of our hard earned money in the name of an itunes gift card from deep web.

The emails you scammed us with;

1. Toy Monster - toymonster@protonmail.com

2. Winter - winter4@mail2tor.com

3. Gordon - gordon.x@protonmail.com (He is also on Skype. This guy is
on Skype 247. I don't know how he does it. His Skype id is gordon.mmx

You life has started getting ruined from now fraudster. Deactivated you account before I will torment and frustrate your life here.

Stop fooling yourself my friend. Enjoy your evening.
Re: 1992 camry by Lagrangian: 10:48pm On Jul 26, 2017
DonWale:

What an idiot.
Re: 1992 camry by Lagrangian: 10:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
DonWale:

Grand fool.
Re: 1992 camry by Lagrangian: 11:02pm On Jul 26, 2017
DonWale:

You're a scammer Mr man
Re: 1992 camry by dikachi86(m): 11:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
is this guy a fraudster or what
Re: 1992 camry by felibrain: 1:46am On Jul 27, 2017
@DonWale
I know you must be rejoicing and praising yourself for being "smart" but the spirits that would destroy you don't think that you're smart enough to evade the wind and the power of the most High God.
You came to people as a helper in this hard time, We trusted you and tried you with a little but you defrauded us thinking you're smart. This is the verdict. If you don't trace the addresses that sent you funds (thinking that they're sending to gift cards dealers), within 3 days:
-There must be a cry of death in your household.
-Anything you hold so dear to you shall be taken away from you.
-After the next 2 weeks, If you ever see good again in your life then there's no God in heaven.
-You have taken money from children, from the blind and from the public, a greater power will take from you what money can't buy.
-On this same nairaland, we'll read about your miserable death from a gunshot from armed robbers or kidnappers.
If these doesn't happen then I don't serve the most high God.

1 Like

Re: 1992 camry by felibrain: 1:54am On Jul 27, 2017
Kindly forward my $101 BTC to
1B53BAqhHxircUaRfSTYAqKpUKHCK8dPoR
I will only give you 3 days to do so. If you don't before then just forget it and see what the spirit does with your life and anyone who tastes even a salt from that money.

1 Like

Re: 1992 camry by Lagrangian: 6:08am On Jul 27, 2017
The Op is fooling himself
Re: 1992 camry by Lagrangian: 6:14am On Jul 27, 2017
Joker cheesy
Re: 1992 camry by henryobinna(m): 12:56pm On Jul 27, 2017
felibrain:
Kindly forward my $101 BTC to
1B53BAqhHxircUaRfSTYAqKpUKHCK8dPoR
I will only give you 3 days to do so. If you don't before then just forget it and see what the spirit does with your life and anyone who tastes even a salt from that money.
so this guy scammed nairalanders...?

Too bad, and I was suggesting to someone about trying him out. Thank GOD i never gave them his email address
Re: 1992 camry by cmoney22222: 1:05pm On Jul 27, 2017
toyota nka-mury v6
Re: 1992 camry by Horlami3370: 12:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
What a pity, whoever read this guy's beautifully sugar coated write up won't believe it's a scam, what a shame, what peace do you derive from making other people's life miserable because you want to live large, I almost give him a try but decided to keep it on hold when his email enter my box as a spam, I just enter deep web myself and within my 2 days of surfing the web, I clearly understood 99.9% of people their are scammers trying to rip off their fellow scammer, the few legit ones (hackers) will never reply you unless they know you personally or av been doing business with them before.

So guys, always stay off from things that are too good to be true and lastly, stay off dark web. It has been turned to scammer base.

(1) (2) (Reply)

#sold#Nigerian Used 2007 Honda Accord Exl @900k / »»» Sold!! Neat Volvo XC90 05 @ N1M Negotiable ««« / ««« Sold!! Toks Kia Rio 020 @ N14.5M Negotiable «««

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.