Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,626 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

50 Powerful Don Gossett Affirmations To Activate God’s Miracles Daily - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 50 Powerful Don Gossett Affirmations To Activate God’s Miracles Daily (6141 Views)

Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts / How To Activate God's Presence (4) / What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

50 Powerful Don Gossett Affirmations To Activate God’s Miracles Daily by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
God has used Don Gossett mightily to inspire throngs of people worldwide to live joy-filled and abundant life that He promises to all His children.

Through his classic works and life-changing truths and revelations of the power of the spoken word and praise, both leaders and laypersons all around the world have received healing, supernatural guidance, God's miracles and financial security.

You too can enjoy overflowing supply on daily basis by using the following powerful Don Gossett Affirmations.

For maximum results, you may need to confess these affirmations boldly and aloud first thing each morning and before bedtime daily.

Source: www.sproutby.com

1. The Lord is prospering and watering my life, for by His grace I am a generous and cheerful giver. (Proverbs 11:25)

2. God is my God, and He has prepared for me a beautiful city. (Hebrews 11:16)

3. The Lord is with me always, even until the very end of life’s journey. (Matthew 28:20)

4. I have eternal life according to His (God’s) great promise (1 John 2:25)

5. The Lord will keep me from falling and will present me faultless before His presence (Jude 24)

6. I am a new creature in Christ Jesus; the old things have passed away, and all things have become new (2 Corinthians 5:17)

7. I have a rich inheritance. I am blessed with every spiritual blessing. The Father Himself loves me (Ephesians 1:3; Romans 8:17)

8. I have the life of God in my mortal body, not the spirit of inferiority, failure, and frustration (Acts 17:28)

9. With His stripes, I am healed. (Isaiah 53:5)

10. Lord, I am in health because you are the Lord who heals me (Exodus 15:26)

11. I am glorifying my Creator by praising Him (Psalms 50:23)

12. I have esteemed Your Word more than my necessary food (Job 23:12)

13. God is for me, and no one can succeed against me (Romans 8:31)

14. Jesus is confessing me right now before the Father because I am confessing Him before men (Matthew 10:32)

15. God’s Spirit is raising a standard of defense on my behalf at the very time the enemy is heaping his pressure on me; praise the Lord, my case is His (Isaiah 59:19)

16. God is my Deliverer in every case because I constantly serve Him (Daniel 3:17)

17. The Lord is near me now because I call upon Him in truth (Psalms 145:18)

18. I know God is fighting for me because I am holding my peace; I have committed the battle into His hands (Exodus 14:14)

19. The Lord is withholding no good thing from me because I am walking uprightly before Him (Psalms 84:11)

20. I have no condemnation because I am in Christ (Romans 8:1)

21. I am free of care because all my cares are cast upon the Lord (1 Peter 5:7)

22. I have come with my sins, burdens, and failures, and the Lord as taken me in (John 6:37)

23. The Lord is working out every detail of my life because I have committed of it all to Him, and I am fully trusting Him (Psalms 37:5)

24. I am free from sickness and disease because they were all borne by Jesus Christ for me (Matthew 8:17)

25. God is giving life to my mortal body now by the very same Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead, because His Spirit dwells in me; thus, I am free from weakness and sickness (Romans8:11)

26. Sickness is taken away from me, and my bread and water are blessed because I am serving the Lord (Exodus 23:25)

27. The Lord is arising with healing for me now because I fear His name (Malachi 4:2)

28. Healing is mine now; the Lord is healing me through His Word because I have received His Word into my life (Psalms 107:20)

29. The Lord is answering my prayer even now as I pray. In fact, He was already working on the answer before I prayed (Isaiah 65:24)

30. The Lord is answering me and showing me great things because I am calling to Him (Jeremiah 33:3)

31. The Father is being glorified in the Son because Jesus is doing great things for me as I ask in His name (John 14:13)

32. The Lord is granting me the desires of my heart because I am delighting myself in Him (Psalms 37:4)

33. I am abiding in Christ, He is living in me, and He is answering my petitions (John 15:7)

34. My joy is full because I am asking and receiving in Jesus’ name. (John 16:24)

35. I shall have what I have prayed for because I have prayed for it and I believe it is mine even now (Mark 11:24)

36. I am not bound by the traditional thinking that says a sickness runs its course in a family. I am serving Jesus, and He as assured me, ‘You shall serve the Lord your God, and He will bless your bread and your water. And I will take sickness away from the midst of you’ (Exodus 23:25)

37. I am sure that God will supply all of the money I need in plenty of time to meet my needs (1 Peter 5:7)

38. I will not defeat myself by forecasting failure.

39. I can face any task and succeed because of His (God’s) unlimited ability within me.

Don Gossett Daily Affirmations

40. My ability is measured by God’s ability (Romans 8:31)

41. I know I am receiving because I have asked; ‘everyone’ means no exceptions, and that includes me (Matthew 7:cool

42. I never expect bad experiences anytime of the year.

43. The Lord’s ability to keep me in good health is not limited to certain seasons, for He ‘is the same yesterday, today, and forever’ (Hebrews 13:cool

44. I refuse to give place to fear, for that is giving place to the devil, who is the author of fear (2 Timothy 1:7)

45. Regardless of inflation, my God shall minister to all my needs. If the cost of living keeps going up, God’s prosperity in my life shall increase. I do not fear inflation. The Lord is my supply (Philippians 4:19)

Don Gossett Affirmations To Activate God's Promises

46. I expect nothing evil or bad to happen to me. I live by God’s Word, which promises, ‘No evil shall befall you, nor shall any plague come near your dwelling’ (Psalms 91:10)

47. I will not be ruled by a pessimistic attitude. I live with expectation of success (Psalms 118:24)

48. I delight myself in the word of God; both day and night, I meditate on it. As a result, whatever I do shall prosper (Psalms 1:1-3)

49. I have a right to prosperity and health because I am prospering in my soul (3 John2)

50. I don’t entertain pessimism about any of my life’s plans.

Re: 50 Powerful Don Gossett Affirmations To Activate God’s Miracles Daily by jessievans715: 11:47am On Oct 27, 2021
Thank you Jesus! By His stripes I am healed!!

(1) (Reply)

Winners Chapel To Lay Foundation Of 3rd University In January At Calabar / Atheist Till Death; Atheist Joseph Stalin's Last Act Against God / Trinity Explained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.