Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

How I Made XXXXXX In 2 Weeks - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How I Made XXXXXX In 2 Weeks (789 Views)

How I Made Around 150,000 In 2 Weeks / How I Made 136800 Naira In 2 Weeks And How You Can Right Away / Xxxxxx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Made XXXXXX In 2 Weeks by user8uwa: 3:48am On Mar 29, 2017
These days there are so many money making networks both genuine and fraudulent with mouth-watering promises am sure you can name a couple.
Here is the truth, same fate awaits them all, few people will make money while majority of others will loose all or part of their money, a survey in the US shows that only 0.4% make profit out of such investments 4 out of every 1000 will be sure not to loose, the interesting thing is that since you do not require any special skill or expertise the only determining success factor is you GET ON THE TRAIN EARLY at least be among the successful 0.4%.
Now the wisdom here is since you can't tell when most of these platforms starts why take such a huge risk joining why not create one yourself? But before thinking of creating one you must note the following:
1.You must have a robust functional web-application: What I see these days are fake unprotected websites, there is no way a poorly programmed website can handle such complex algorithms without facing problems, not to talk of security issues that is why you here that a network who could merge members in 2 days can no longer do that in weeks. Some even stoop so low to create whatsapp groups or telegrams for a multi-level network, I laugh, whoever does that has an ulterior motive.
2. You must have people or money: the word 'network' here stands for chains of investors or members as the case may be, you either have people who are loyal and willing to start a network with you each member will put in small money for setup this is preferable as they will go on to promote the network, or have a sufficient capital upfront with which you will promote the network both online and offline(use this method if you are an introvert & you have money to start with).
3. Eliminate Greed: This is one factor that has brought down good online platform, their problem is not the technology with which to serve investors, but they lack credibility and integrity, the founders have ulterior motives or most of the early investors are too greedy to reinvest. I used to say every network will crash but now I hold a different opinion the solution is DISCOURAGE GREED AND ENCOURAGE REINVESTMENT.
Carefully follow these three principles with which you can build a strong investment network with, having happy investors both new and old.
WHO AM I TO TELL YOU ABOUT INVESTMENT NETWORK.
My name is Lawrence John I studied physics/electronics I major in computational physics with strong analytic and mathematical skills, an expert in Object Oriented Programming OOP both with Java and PHP frameworks, I closely studied multilevel online platforms both their strength and weaknesses, and I can leverage on this knowledge also I have been involved in networking both product-based and non product-based schemes.
finally I must say this is a very rewarding business, you cant handle money and be poor, its just unfortunately most people take advantage of this to rob people.
I have created a robust and functional web application for network investment visit www.blazas.com , it has the following functionalities: member peering, member requesting for any amount, database management, member access protection etc. But because of the nature of my work, I may not be able to manage it properly, I will like to sell it out to the highest bidder, I am willing to sell both the script and the domain access. if you are interested send me an SMS or Whatsapp (08109076869). I can also clone the script for any other person interested in starting using my framework.
Re: How I Made XXXXXX In 2 Weeks by Hypocrites: 6:20am On Mar 29, 2017
all that story just to promote your scam ponzi site

1 Like

Re: How I Made XXXXXX In 2 Weeks by user8uwa: 4:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
Hypocrites:
all that story just to promote your scam ponzi site
if you read actually you won't say that and atleast visit the site before judging no ponzi have a money back guarantee

(1) (Reply)

Where To Put 50,000 For Steady Income? / Invest As Little As 600K Today To Make 38million In The Next 7years / Make 1BTC In 5 Days. Let's Make It Big And Be Successful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.