Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,181 members, 7,860,242 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:16 AM

Veteran Actor Chiwetalu Agu Set To Drop Music Album - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Veteran Actor Chiwetalu Agu Set To Drop Music Album (440 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Chiwetalu Agu / Chiwetalu Agu: I Am The Most Handsome Actor Alive NO Arguments (photo) / Destiny Etiko Kisses Chiwetalu Agu As He Rests His Head On Her Chest On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Veteran Actor Chiwetalu Agu Set To Drop Music Album by TunezMediaBlog: 6:54am On Mar 29, 2017
While many are jumping from other part of the entertainment sector into the movie industry, veteran actor Chiwetalu Agu is going the other way, what with his latest revelation of delving into music.

Nollywood legend Chiwetalu Agu announced recently that he will be releasing a music album to be titled Mr President.

According to him, the album which will also have 5 music videos was made to reflect on the daily activities of the average Nigerian and the current spate of hardship we are facing in the country.

“Nigerians are suffering, there is hunger in the land and someone who is in speaking position has to say something about it. The song is not just about trolling politicians, but has other fun tracks that will make you dance, laugh and merry. It is an album for everyone” he added.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/03/veteran-actor-chiwetalu-agu-set-to-drop.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Veteran Actor Chiwetalu Agu Set To Drop Music Album by odiereke(m): 7:00am On Mar 29, 2017
We are waiting for the music.
Re: Veteran Actor Chiwetalu Agu Set To Drop Music Album by youngberry001(m): 7:06am On Mar 29, 2017
Lolx cheesy

Em voice self chaii grin
Re: Veteran Actor Chiwetalu Agu Set To Drop Music Album by Came: 7:06am On Mar 29, 2017
I trust you. If i no see you for movie,i no dey watch that movie at all, that thing way you dey talk na him dey make me watch your movie, one yeye boy come dey talk rubbish about am. Make that boy speak grammer go collect Oscar make i see.. Yeye dey smell boy.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Flavour Awarded A Chieftaincy Title In Liberia / Bbnaija:tboss' Sister And Her Fiance Drops Tribute Track In Support For Tboss / #bbnaija: “I Prefer Bassey To Efe”- Debbie Rise Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.