Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Tecno Phantom 6 Stock Firmware - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom 6 Stock Firmware (665 Views)

What's So Special About This Phantom 6? / My 15-minute Experience With Tecno Phantom 6 Plus / My Tecno Phantom 6 Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Phantom 6 Stock Firmware by NettoHub(m): 7:38am On Mar 29, 2017
[center]Tecno Phantom 6 Stock firmware.[/center]

Hello readers, self made engineers and others, I’m writing this post in respect of the new Tecno best cell phone in the world “Phantom 6”. Lots of people have made request or asked for the stock firmware of the above mentioned android device and though in the past we couldn’t find the device to make a clean stock firmware backup and couldn’t get it from the manufacturer up til yesterday. And so to everyone out there searching and looking for the direct stock firmware for the Tecno Phantom 6, search no more and receive the reward for your patience.

Meanwhile, lots of people don’t really the steps involved in installing a stock firmware on an android device, so if your of them, then follow this link for a complete and accurate steps for installation of stock roms on Tecno devices. www.nettohub.com/2016/10/all-tecno-new-series-phones-stock-tom.html

Download Tecno Phantom 6 Stock firmware here from www.nettohub.com/2017/03/download-tecno-phantom-6-stock-firmware.html

(1) (Reply)

A “master Fingerprint” That Can Unlock Any Smartphone / Can I Use Gionee M5 Mini Battery On Gionee P5 Mini? / Gionee A1 Unboxing And First Impression / Pulse TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.