Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

80K Monthly Jobs For Recent Graduates And NYSC Candidates - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 80K Monthly Jobs For Recent Graduates And NYSC Candidates (3419 Views)

80K Monthly Jobs For Recent Graduates And NYSC Candidates / 80K Monthly Jobs For Recent Graduates And NYSC Candidates / Jobs For NYSC Candidates And Recent Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

80K Monthly Jobs For Recent Graduates And NYSC Candidates by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 29, 2017
This information is very critical, and it is very necessary you read to the end. YES...80K with just your project work. Only if you can read to the end. Its no scam and you don't need to pay anything for you to start earning.

You just graduated and have defended your project and seminar; and it might interest you to know that you can draw extra cash to your pocket or bank account with your already dumped project and seminar work.

This is no ponzi scheme where you need to pay to double your money; this is reality where your hard work earns you cash.

Many students (undergraduates, PGD students etc) are looking for project and seminar topics they can just submit an defend and go. You can earn cash by selling your work to them.

All you have to do is to visit http://www.universityprojectwork.com and register to upload your work for FREE. You are paid anytime someone downloads your work.

You have nothing to loose and everything to gain!

You can follow up on the facebook page or instagram page:
FB: http://www.facebook.com/universityprojectwork
IG: http://www.instagram.com/universityprojectwork
Re: 80K Monthly Jobs For Recent Graduates And NYSC Candidates by thehedge(f): 10:32am On Mar 29, 2017
nice!! how much per download undecided
Re: 80K Monthly Jobs For Recent Graduates And NYSC Candidates by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 29, 2017
thehedge:

It depends for Project 5k, for Seminar 3k
Re: 80K Monthly Jobs For Recent Graduates And NYSC Candidates by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 29, 2017
thehedge:

It depends; for Project 5k, for Seminar 3k

2 Likes

Re: 80K Monthly Jobs For Recent Graduates And NYSC Candidates by thehedge(f): 11:37am On Mar 29, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: 80K Monthly Jobs For Recent Graduates And NYSC Candidates by thehedge(f): 8:55pm On Apr 11, 2017
Re: 80K Monthly Jobs For Recent Graduates And NYSC Candidates by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 16, 2017
thehedge:
uploaded a seminar but it keeps saying my ref code does not match any work on your data base y?

Your work will be reviewed to make sure it meets all criteria before being made public
Re: 80K Monthly Jobs For Recent Graduates And NYSC Candidates by shophut(m): 12:39am On Apr 17, 2017
Is this how you intend to improve the education sector in Nigeria? What's the essence of doing a project work if everyone could just submit and go? When other sectors start failing you in particular will blame the government.

1 Like

Re: 80K Monthly Jobs For Recent Graduates And NYSC Candidates by snofay(m): 12:38pm On Apr 17, 2017
Uploaded a project and seminar.....just wondering ow u make ur money?

1 Like

Re: 80K Monthly Jobs For Recent Graduates And NYSC Candidates by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 17, 2017
OP can i work with you??... I'm good with research and I have assisted in several seminar and project works for people
Re: 80K Monthly Jobs For Recent Graduates And NYSC Candidates by Skillzy1(m): 5:05pm On Nov 12, 2017
http://adm.ms/7pFlqW
Happy Sunday.
A lot of us will find this so kool.
Transform your smartphone into a powerful banking tool & gain access to all your affiliated bank accounts on the go...
Re: 80K Monthly Jobs For Recent Graduates And NYSC Candidates by Wilson5183(m): 12:53am On Nov 13, 2017
Good morning Sir, am having issues relating to the uploading of my project. After I had put d title of the project, the table of content, chapter one and others. D site direct me to other site which was saying about dropbox. I had been clicking on it but is nt going. Each time I reload it, it still bring me to the same page. Pls I need ur help.

Thank you so much

(1) (Reply)

Any Job In Akure Or Ado-ekiti / Halliburton Is Recruiting Graduates / Vacancy At Skye Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.