Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

How Do I Make Payments For Facebook Ads...? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Make Payments For Facebook Ads...? (1266 Views)

Please I Can't Pay For Facebook Ad With Mi Verve Card, Llelp!!! / Top Nine Tips For Facebook Advertising / Pay For Facebook Ads In Naira (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Make Payments For Facebook Ads...? by standollars: 7:49am On Mar 29, 2017
Morning peeps,

Don't know if this is the right thread to post this...

I have a Facebook fanpage and have being trying to boost and promote my page all to no avail. My payment methods were declined. I tried using my Nigerian ATM debit cards to pay for the promotion but was unsuccessful. The cards are GTB and Diamond bank cards... Don't know what else to do to make payment!

Hence, I've come here to seek for assistance and guidance from experienced Facebook internet marketers...

How do I make payments for Facebook ads?

Appreciate your candid and urgent answers.
Re: How Do I Make Payments For Facebook Ads...? by gidimasters(m): 8:05am On Mar 29, 2017
standollars:
Morning peeps,

Don't know if this is the right thread to post this...

I have a Facebook fanpage and have being trying to boost and promote my page all to no avail. My payment methods were declined. I tried using my Nigerian ATM debit cards to pay for the promotion but was unsuccessful. The cards are GTB and Diamond bank cards... Don't know what else to do to make payment!

Hence, I've come here to seek for assistance and guidance from experienced Facebook internet marketers...

How do I make payments for Facebook ads?

Appreciate your candid and urgent answers.

TRY ACCESS AND FCMB
Re: How Do I Make Payments For Facebook Ads...? by mokoshalb(m): 8:06am On Mar 29, 2017
use a paypal acct
Re: How Do I Make Payments For Facebook Ads...? by feldido(m): 8:15am On Mar 29, 2017
Use PayU services next to the cc option
Re: How Do I Make Payments For Facebook Ads...? by standollars: 8:45am On Mar 29, 2017
mokoshalb:
use a paypal acct

I only have the option of using a credit or debit card... I'm billed in naira
Re: How Do I Make Payments For Facebook Ads...? by standollars: 8:46am On Mar 29, 2017
feldido:
Use PayU services next to the cc option

I'm billed in naira and cannot find the PayU option but just Credit or debit card option
Re: How Do I Make Payments For Facebook Ads...? by standollars: 8:47am On Mar 29, 2017
gidimasters:

TRY ACCESS AND FCMB

What this means I need to gonopen accounts with these banks... What's the guarantee I'll use them for Facebook ads?

Have you tried them...? No offence pls
Re: How Do I Make Payments For Facebook Ads...? by standollars: 8:49am On Mar 29, 2017
The thing is, I post almost everyday on my fanpage and just wanna promote my posts...
Re: How Do I Make Payments For Facebook Ads...? by mokoshalb(m): 9:24am On Mar 29, 2017
standollars:

I only have the option of using a credit or debit card... I'm billed in naira
change your currency to dollar
Re: How Do I Make Payments For Facebook Ads...? by Driftingking(m): 11:57am On Mar 29, 2017
mokoshalb:
what are the steps to do that?
Re: How Do I Make Payments For Facebook Ads...? by feldido(m): 2:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
standollars:

I'm billed in naira and cannot find the PayU option but just Credit or debit card option

Use a system, you'll find the option
Re: How Do I Make Payments For Facebook Ads...? by bleume(f): 9:26pm On Mar 29, 2017
have been having same issue as you, my gtb master card and access visa card were not working, someone suggested I request for a payoneer card, and that is what he uses, am still expecting mine tho, you can request for yours
Re: How Do I Make Payments For Facebook Ads...? by standollars: 12:11am On Mar 30, 2017
bleume:
have been having same issue as you, my gtb master card and access visa card were not working, someone suggested I request for a payoneer card, and that is what he uses, am still expecting mine tho, you can request for yours

I have a payoneer card, how do I fund it...? The issue again is I'm billed in naira and payoneer is denominated in dollars.
Re: How Do I Make Payments For Facebook Ads...? by standollars: 12:16am On Mar 30, 2017
mokoshalb:
How do I change my currency to dollars? Do I have control over which currency to use for ads...?

Pls if I do, how do I go about it...?
Re: How Do I Make Payments For Facebook Ads...? by oyejohn: 5:20am On Mar 30, 2017
Please help me I paid for my ads in naira yesterday using payu but shortly after them my ads account was disabled... I did open another account and same thing happened.
What am I doing wrong or is it the payu option am using the problem please help
Re: How Do I Make Payments For Facebook Ads...? by standollars: 3:48pm On Mar 30, 2017
Any other means of paying for Facebook ads...?
Re: How Do I Make Payments For Facebook Ads...? by Trush247: 5:25pm On Mar 30, 2017
Follow these steps:
1. Visit cryptopay.me to register

2. Fund with btc

3. Order the virtual card

4. Use the card for any transaction including fb ads.

It works coz I use it.
Re: How Do I Make Payments For Facebook Ads...? by standollars: 2:32am On Mar 31, 2017
Trush247:
Follow these steps:
1. Visit cryptopay.me to register

2. Fund with btc

3. Order the virtual card

4. Use the card for any transaction including fb ads.

It works coz I use it.
Why go through this long process to run fb ads...?
How did we get to this level that even fb does not accept our Nigerian cards anymore...

Or is it an intentional ploy by our banks to disable their cards for online transactions...?

I just tire...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Payments For Facebook Ads...? by Trush247: 4:13pm On Apr 01, 2017
standollars:

Why go through this long process to run fb ads...?
How did we get to this level that even fb does not accept our Nigerian cards anymore...

Or is it an intentional ploy by our banks to disable their cards for online transactions...?

I just tire...

This will take less than 5 minutes.

(1) (Reply)

If You Have 6k Right Now, Come & Carry This Blog I Want To Sell It ASAP! / Submit Your URL For Review [first 100 Urls] / Fast Article Writer Needed For 10k Article Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.