Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

What Is My Daily Duty - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is My Daily Duty (322 Views)

Catholic/my Daily Bread/ Topic: The Coming Judgement / My Daily Thanks Giving To God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is My Daily Duty by WINMINISTRY: 8:29am On Mar 29, 2017
Topic: What Is My Daily Duty
Text: Proverb 8:32-36

God remains mystery and crucification of God is part of the plan of God for our life that’s why the complexity of God is beyond what man can comprehend

Our daily duty
1. Exodus 16:4

2. You must meditate upon the word of the lord daily
Nehemiah 8:18
Also day by day, from the first day unto the last day, he read in the book of the law of God. and they kept the feast seven days; and on the eighth day [was] a solemn assembly, according unto the manner.(kjv)

CLICK HERE FOR MORE http://winministry..com/2017/03/90-days-fasting-and-prayers-22-03-17.html

(1) (Reply)

I Wish Heaven Is A Free Access...... / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.