Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

How Islam Views The Negro - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How Islam Views The Negro (2121 Views)

Our Parents: How Islam Places Them? / Ways Of Burying The Dead Ones, How Islam Stands Out? / Killing Of Snakes In Islam.. Views And Conclusions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How Islam Views The Negro by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 12, 2017
Sarassin:

Thank you for your comments. I take your points. But actually you are advocating Nazi propaganda and it isn't sentimentality on my part. I don’t agree with your premise of Negroid intellectual inferiority. It is just a fanciful moniker for the universally condemned and discredited scientific racism or biological racism which sought to establish a link between race and intelligence and served as the driving force for racist worldviews which were in turn used to establish a hierarchy of superior and inferior races. These pseudo-sciences which you seem to be promulgating were condemned and proscribed by UNESCO after the second world war, Utterly reprehensible in my view.

You are entitled to your opinions as I am mine and since I have no wish to derail this thread any further I shall leave matters as they rest, we agree to disagree.

There are observable, comparable variations in the expression of various traits noticeable in different races and regions of the world. Are east Africans better at long distance running than every other region in this world? Yes. Do black Africans make better athletes than every other race in the world? Yes. Do the South Americans, Portuguese and Spanish make better skillful footballers than every other region in the world? Yes.
Are the factors that influence these expressions genetic? Yes. If there are observable differences in the expression of physical traits, why can't there be differences in the expression of intellectual traits?

Now because South America, Portugal and Spain produces the most skillful footballers, does this mean there aren't skillful footballers in other parts of the world that are not up to the standard of those in these regions? No. But when you take the average percentage of skillful players in every region or race, there is a variation. Emphasis on average.

On the average, sub-saharan Africans are intellectually inferior to other races. Does that mean there aren't intelligent people in sub-saharan Africa that can compete with the most intelligent people in other races? No. There are obviously very smart people in sub-saharan Africa, but the average percentage of smart people in sub-saharan Africa is not up to the the average percentage in other races.

Although IQ tests don't measure every form of intelligence, it does measure certain crucial aspects of it, and it's result correlates highly with the ability to learn, think critically and rationally, to decipher complex situations and to solve abstract problems. IQ tests have statistically and repeatedly proven that east Asians are intellectually superior to other races, ON THE AVERAGE. The western world agrees with this. The advances they have made, within east Asia and outside, speaks for them. Both historically and currently. Few weeks ago, the Chinese created the world's first quantum computer. Something the west has been struggling with for years. The Chinese economy is growing at lightening speed. The west is scared of the gains they are making. Japanese technology industry is among the best in the world, despite the devastating effects of the second world war. South Korea has the fastest broadband in the world. North Korea that has grown practically in isolation for many years has made incredible strides in science and technology. All this substantiates the statistically proven claim, that they, in average, are intellectually superior to any other race in the world. If, averagely, east Asians have the smartest people, then it means there is a racial hierarchy in terms of intelligence.

See, I am an objective thinker. I don't play identity politics. I evaluate issues carefully and objectively. I don't avoid hard truths. There are more stupid people in sub-saharan Africa than there are smart people. This is a fact. Overt predominant forms of tribalism, religious dogmatism and the shameful inability to govern itself in a healthy, progressive and sustainable fashion confirms this. The reason we have bad leaders is that the majority of people are so stupid that it's more likely that stupid people would take up leadership positions. The reason I am emphasizing on this is that we need to empower our brightest and stop giving voices and leadership positions to our dumbest people who make the majority. We need to stop celebrating intellectually inferior celebrities and so called entertainment stars. The intelligent people in this country are few and we need to find them and support them with a strong educational structure, instead of sending them abroad to study. This is the only way we can move forward. Not by referring to hard truths as Nazi propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: How Islam Views The Negro by AreaFada2: 2:11am On Jun 26, 2017
Religion is politics.

All have a very shady past.

The African only fools himself thinking he belongs.
Re: How Islam Views The Negro by delishpot: 5:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
AreaFada2:
Religion is politics.

All have a very shady past.

The African only fools himself thinking he belongs.

Organised religion tho. But you gorrit anyway.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebola Virus: Islam Perspective / Qur'anic Verses Appear On Baby's Body ! / Prophet Muhammad (SAW) Never Beat A Human Or Animal Through Out His Lifetime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.