Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Expiring Date Of Drugs - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Expiring Date Of Drugs (445 Views)

COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors / Prices Of Drugs Skyrocket As Nigerians Face Harder Times / Crisis Looms As Prices Of Drugs Increase By 150% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Expiring Date Of Drugs by pseudonomer: 10:05am On Mar 29, 2017
I bought a drug for my nephew from a pharmacy yesterday evening, I didn't check the expiring date. This morning, when drug is to b used, my sister discovered it was watery and sour/bitter, so checked the expiring date, it says 03/2017. I went back there to return it, the pharmacist said it has not expired and it was supposed to expire next month, she said, I'm entitled to refund. Though the drug is cheap, but why would they sell expired drugs and no apologies, and what will be the result if the boy had the drug.

The drug is muti-vitamin syrup.

To pharmacists in the house. Do you think she's right, and what can be done?

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Migraine Or Headache In 2 Minutes Or Less / Spa In Bangalore? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.