Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,041 members, 7,818,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Would YOU Ride This Space Age Copter? Bizarre New Drone Seats Two People - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Would YOU Ride This Space Age Copter? Bizarre New Drone Seats Two People (790 Views)

Sturddlefish: Hungarian Scientists Accidentally Create Bizarre Hybrid Fish / 9 Of The World's Most Bizarre Snakes / Can Two People Have The Same Fingerprints? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would YOU Ride This Space Age Copter? Bizarre New Drone Seats Two People by nadirinamata: 12:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
Bizarre new drone seats two people and travels at 120mph

The device looks as though it is extra-terrestrial - but is actually made for humans to fly on

This bizarre new drone looks like it's dropped to Earth from outer space - but it's actually been made especially for humans.

Dubbed the I.F.O or ‘identified flying object’, the drone is a two seater vehicle that could be about to change flight as we know it.

Inside the small capsule, two people can be seated comfortably as the device rockets through the air, reaching speeds of 120mph.

It has been designed by Pierpaolo Lazzarini, for the Italian company Jet Capsule.
The drone looks like it should be from outer space

The capsule can be accessed by steps or an elevator

I.F.O. is fuelled by eight electric engines rotors, able to push the flying object to an estimated top speed of about 120 mph.

The capsule is surrounded by a strong carbon fibre disk, over four metres in diameter, designed to protect its passengers without weighing the drone down.

In emergencies, the cockpit can be detached and is equipped with a parachute for unexpected landings.

The drone can stay airborne for between 60 and 70 minutes thanks to various batteries located within in the disk.

It also has an additional

For a smooth landing, the vehicle has six folding and extending suspensions — which makes it possible to access the I.F.O through an elevator, generated from the lower sub-spherical body.

Otherwise, the capsule can be access by two removable bridges, available on any specific landing station.

Lazzarini said of his invention : "The vehicle does not change much with respect to the technology that is at the base of a standard drone.

"But it is driven fro the inside and can have the same elevation as a helicopter.

"I am looking for investors to make it happen, the technology is on the market."

http://www.applygist.com/2017/03/tech-inventions-would-you-ride-this.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would YOU Ride This Space Age Copter? Bizarre New Drone Seats Two People by hahn(m): 2:17pm On Mar 29, 2017
I happily will

Na how much dem dey sell am?
Re: Would YOU Ride This Space Age Copter? Bizarre New Drone Seats Two People by brandonobi(m): 2:36pm On Mar 29, 2017
just imagine how fun it would be to fly those drones, cool stuff
Re: Would YOU Ride This Space Age Copter? Bizarre New Drone Seats Two People by SINZ: 3:45pm On Mar 29, 2017
hahn:
I happily will
Na how much dem dey sell am?

Oga Han, good day sir...
Re: Would YOU Ride This Space Age Copter? Bizarre New Drone Seats Two People by hahn(m): 5:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
SINZ:

Oga Han, good day sir...

I greet you specially
Re: Would YOU Ride This Space Age Copter? Bizarre New Drone Seats Two People by SINZ: 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
hahn:

I greet you specially
Thanks sir. Does your PM work?

I wanna run something private by you.
Re: Would YOU Ride This Space Age Copter? Bizarre New Drone Seats Two People by SINZ: 6:17pm On Mar 29, 2017
hahn:

Whatsapp is easier for me

Done! You can take down your num now.
Re: Would YOU Ride This Space Age Copter? Bizarre New Drone Seats Two People by hahn(m): 7:20pm On Mar 29, 2017
SINZ:

Done! You can take down your num now.

Let more people add up o jare
grin

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows The Effects Of Using Stabilizers On Generating Sets / 10 Amazing Facts About Technology / How To Bypass Android Lock Screen – Ways To Unlock A Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.