Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Bluetooth Headphone Issues And How To Solve Them - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Bluetooth Headphone Issues And How To Solve Them (652 Views)

Huawei Sport Bluetooth Headphone Review AM61 / Guys What Headphone Can I Get below N250,000 / Galaxy S8 Is Not Going To Feature A 3.5mm Headphone Jack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bluetooth Headphone Issues And How To Solve Them by eugene12345: 12:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
Source: http://www.infotech360hub.com.ng

Bluetooth headphones have been around for a while now, but its taken a few years for their audio quality and pricing to actually attract customers. Ever since Apple released their AirPods, consumer demand for wireless headphones has shot up. Despite of their technological advancements, Bluetooth headphones are still plagued by some annoying issues. We’ve had a look at the most common Bluetooth problems and found some solutions.

Jump to a problem:

My smartphone can’t find my Bluetooth headphones
My Bluetooth headphones keep on disconnecting
The pairing between my headphones and smartphone keeps on failing
There’s static whenever I listen to music on my Bluetooth headphones
My smartphone can’t find my Bluetooth headphones

Read full: http://www.infotech360hub.com.ng/2017/03/29/bluetooth-headphones/

Discuss:

Bluetooth headphones only became popular when Apple released AirPods
What do you think?

Discuss:

Bluetooth headphones will replace normal headphones in the next 5 years
What do you think?
Share & Comments below.

Have you tried any of these methods to resolve issues with your own Bluetooth devices? Are there any we’ve missed that you think will be useful? Let us know in the comments below.

Re: Bluetooth Headphone Issues And How To Solve Them by kogbaski99: 12:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
Between the l9 and PhonePad 3 which should I go for
Re: Bluetooth Headphone Issues And How To Solve Them by CarlcareOpebi(f): 1:44pm On Apr 06, 2017
kogbaski99:
Hi @kogbaski99 The L9 Plus is Multi-purpose [Movies, Games, Music etc.] and it has a Long lasting Battery; Price is N63,900.
Re: Bluetooth Headphone Issues And How To Solve Them by Kaykerry(m): 11:47am On Apr 08, 2017
kogbaski99:
If you love large screens, the phonepad 3 is the device to get
Re: Bluetooth Headphone Issues And How To Solve Them by Oyindebrah(f): 3:52am On Apr 10, 2017
kogbaski99:
depends on what you like,but the PhonePad 3 has everything you'll be needing, so why stress it

(1) (Reply)

Soon To Be Released The 360 Infinix Screen Phone ZERO 4 EDGE / Price Drop: Lenovo K6 Note & K6 Power + Extra Money Return On The Product's / Whatsapp DOWN - Messaging Service NOT WORKING For Thousands Of Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.