Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Let's Talk About The Legend Of Zelda Breath Of The Wild - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Let's Talk About The Legend Of Zelda Breath Of The Wild (1906 Views)

Playstation 4 Crushed To Protest The Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild Clone / The Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild - The Champions' Ballad Review / The Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Talk About The Legend Of Zelda Breath Of The Wild by SkyCityBay1: 3:15pm On Mar 29, 2017
The Legend Of Zelda Breath Of The Wild,the game that's been getting the best reviews from everyone and they're right,this game is amazing.So let's go over how awesome this game actually is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIRCBEx5uak
Re: Let's Talk About The Legend Of Zelda Breath Of The Wild by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
SkyCityBay1:
The Legend Of Zelda Breath Of The Wild,the game that's been getting the best reviews from everyone and they're right,this game is amazing.So let's go over how awesome this game actually is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIRCBEx5uak
Is there anything to talk about? Because I don't any sensible Nigerian will waste 215,000 naira on a game with only one good game and poor graphics.
Re: Let's Talk About The Legend Of Zelda Breath Of The Wild by HyDef(m): 4:31pm On Mar 31, 2017
Vasaratti16:
Is there anything to talk about? Because I don't any sensible Nigerian will waste 215,000 naira on a game with only one good game and poor graphics.

To each their own.

Besides, it's only been out for a month, but yes the launch lineup is sparse. My online pals weren't exactly pleased with the PS4 launch selection either, but that eventually got fleshed out.

And let's not go into the graphics again... Not everyone is looking for 4K. It's practically a tablet.
Re: Let's Talk About The Legend Of Zelda Breath Of The Wild by henryskywalker2003(m): 4:12pm On Apr 10, 2017
Vasaratti16:

Bros na wa o. How did u arrive at that price na? The game is only $299.99 for Amazon na. You sure say you even know the game we dey talk about sef?
Re: Let's Talk About The Legend Of Zelda Breath Of The Wild by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 10, 2017
henryskywalker2003:

Bros na wa o. How did u arrive at that price na? The game is only $299.99 for Amazon na. You sure say you even know the game we dey talk about sef?
Check Jumia or Konga
Re: Let's Talk About The Legend Of Zelda Breath Of The Wild by SkyCityBay1: 11:16am On Apr 15, 2017
sorry,Vasaratti16 are you a big MGS fan?!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Let's Talk About The Legend Of Zelda Breath Of The Wild by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 15, 2017
SkyCityBay1:
sorry,Vasaratti16 are you a big MGS fan?!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Not really am a fan of a lot of games including Legend of Zelda
Re: Let's Talk About The Legend Of Zelda Breath Of The Wild by SkyCityBay1: 6:39pm On Apr 15, 2017
Vasaratti16:
Not really am a fan of a lot of games including Legend of Zelda
Oh cry cry. kind of looking for MGS fans,would love to do a series on it.
Re: Let's Talk About The Legend Of Zelda Breath Of The Wild by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 15, 2017
SkyCityBay1:
Oh cry cry. kind of looking for MGS fans,would love to do a series on it.
huh, series?? I don't get you.
Re: Let's Talk About The Legend Of Zelda Breath Of The Wild by SkyCityBay1: 5:44pm On Apr 17, 2017
Vasaratti16:
huh, series?? I don't get you.
i mean a few videos on MGS
Re: Let's Talk About The Legend Of Zelda Breath Of The Wild by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 17, 2017
SkyCityBay1:
i mean a few videos on MGS
OK, but I only played the series which I believe are crucial to the storyline like MGS: The Phantom Pain (My favourite) , MGS PEACE WALKER (I didn't finish it), MGS: Ground zero, MGS: SONS OF LIBERTY,MGS: Rising revengeance(very frustrating), MGS 4: Guns of Patriot, MGS 3, MGS 2 (Can't remember the storyline vividly), MGS 1, my only turnoff is that the storyline is too complex.
Re: Let's Talk About The Legend Of Zelda Breath Of The Wild by SkyCityBay1: 4:51pm On Apr 19, 2017
Vasaratti16:
OK, but I only played the series which I believe are crucial to the storyline like MGS: The Phantom Pain (My favourite) , MGS PEACE WALKER (I didn't finish it), MGS: Ground zero, MGS: SONS OF LIBERTY,MGS: Rising revengeance(very frustrating), MGS 4: Guns of Patriot, MGS 3, MGS 2 (Can't remember the storyline vividly), MGS 1, my only turnoff is that the storyline is too complex.
so how are you not a big fan? undecided
Re: Let's Talk About The Legend Of Zelda Breath Of The Wild by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 19, 2017
SkyCityBay1:
so how are you not a big fan? undecided
To me, a fan is someone that really likes a game, I don't like it. Although every series has a top-notch graphics but like I said the storyline is just too complex.

(1) (Reply)

COD: MW2 (no Russian)you're Evil If You Fired A Shot Here! / Thread For (8 BALL POOL) FANS / Gta V In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.