Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,113 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

New Music: African China – Letter To Mr President - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / New Music: African China – Letter To Mr President (699 Views)

Music: African Wonder - Zeek9ine / Music :: African Babe By Bee8 / Letter To Mr President By African China. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Music: African China – Letter To Mr President by LifeDrama: 3:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
African China party has always been the voice of the powerless and the voiceless…..

Throughout my years championing for civil rights, analyzing politics and advocating on behalf of the voiceless, I am disturbed the most when harmless children suffer because of politics or detrimental policies.The track was produced by Super Difa, mixed and mastered by Sukasounds.

Listen below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyWmHB2vSA0

http://lifedrama.com.ng/download-mp3-african-china-letter-to-mr-president/

Re: New Music: African China – Letter To Mr President by Buharimustgo: 3:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
Nice one,but I prefer the original song to this remix
Re: New Music: African China – Letter To Mr President by mizzytan(m): 9:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
So African China is back from sabbatical? Good news
Re: New Music: African China – Letter To Mr President by Gbolahan07: 11:41am On Mar 30, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Ed Sheeran "Shape Of You" Lyrics / New Video: Nasty C - Uok / New Music: DJ Neptune - Mia Mia Feat. Mr. Eazi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.