Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

My Cry And Plea To Nigerians - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Cry And Plea To Nigerians (689 Views)

The Practice Of Medical Laboratory Science In Nigeria: My Take And Plea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Cry And Plea To Nigerians by shobroy10(m): 3:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
Just like every other young man out there with a goal and Ambition my love for Nigeria military is dearly strong. Immediately I finished my secondary school I tried joining Nigeria Defense Academy but failed twice due to that I enrolled and got admitted into Federal University of Technology minna in which I studied Geography (remote sensing) and graduated after five years.
Having it at the back of my mind that I will push for Short Service in Nigeria Military after my degree but yet again since the completion of my Youth Service have tried three times but failed again. What many people result to was that I don't know anybody to help me therefore its not possible. In my heart I felt dejected and confused because of all manners of negative contributions from people around but unfortunately for them I still hold my stand.
There are some fantasies I do play in my head whenever am alone like picturing myself as an army officer and keep engaging myself in all manners of soldier activities but at the end of the day I will realise am just trying to console myself. Sometimes if am opportuned to meet an officer in arm I do feel like been part and happy not knowing am just joking around.
In the light of this I result to challenging the social media expecially NAIRALAND which is my best of all. @Seun pls and pls to me this is a very big step for me to take and a very daring thing to do. You will make my day if u can push my shot article to front page atleast for everyone to go through.
Very soon another form will be out which I will definitely secure one but this time around I want God to take control and also I plead to anyone out there who will be reading this and feel like helping a poor guy like me GOD will help and bless you to help me in this very great task I set for myself. To all my Mummies and Daddies, my Uncles and Aunties, my Brothers and Sisters as well as my Captains, my Majors and Generals out there that I don't know and are reading this please for God's sake help me this year to achieve my dream may your ward and families never lack anything good in this life and the next.
To scammers out there mind you am a poor guy that have nothing to give so pls and pls keep off for God sake. Also, to everyone who have the same goal and target as me I pray God will answer us all pls don't criticise my form of seeking out help I don't think I have any means and their is a saying "use what you have to secure what you want" which is exactly what am trying to do.
Nairalanders you are my family and I believe families try to help each other in time of need. I want to feel God's impact through you, u can share this piece of plea note anywhere such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram as well as any site or blogging platform u think can help my ministry.
Finally, pls anyone that might be reading this all I wanted is to join Nigeria army in this year DSSC and SSC recruitment and I believe God will do it this time around.

To whom it may concern this is my information
Name: Abdulrazaq ayo
State: Kwara State
Email: Abdurazaqayo@gmail.com
Thank you for your time and GOD bless you so SEUN PLEASE HELP A BROTHER IN NEED OF YOUR HELP MAY YOU NEVER LACK IN THIS LIFE OR THE NEXT. Front page is all I seek.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Cry And Plea To Nigerians by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 30, 2017
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!
I am a blogger and an information marketer, come and learn directly from me over 20 lucrative online businesses that can make you a millionaire in few months, My ebook is available NOW. Come and have one for yourself or book a one On one meeting with me before my promo ends. Click on the website address under this my post for instant access. Also you can call 08141539562 for more info. Take this step today and change your financial status

(1) (Reply)

Gaspreneur Scheme / Build A Career For Yourself In These Fields / The 7 Rules Of Money You Need To Know!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.