Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:21 PM

I Need An Update On Lasu Part Time Registration. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need An Update On Lasu Part Time Registration. (5665 Views)

LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office / Lasu Part Time Campus Result Is Out. Good Luck Lasuites / LASU Part Time [2010/2011] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Update On Lasu Part Time Registration. by jaso1(m): 6:05pm On Jan 22, 2007
Is anybody with lasu part time regitration update as i heard it was seized and need to know if it started again?
Re: I Need An Update On Lasu Part Time Registration. by ubine(m): 12:50pm On Feb 13, 2007
its on till now u can get the form at thier centers then go to the internet to fill the form do that queckly cos its late.
Re: I Need An Update On Lasu Part Time Registration. by cunny88(m): 6:14pm On Nov 20, 2007
Pls, I'd like to know when LASU part time i'll begin to sell its form 4 new admission. i'd appreciate any info abt LASU PT. Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz some help.
Re: I Need An Update On Lasu Part Time Registration. by cuteruth(f): 10:17pm On Nov 20, 2007
the form is not out yet because we just resumed for our second semester on the 19th of this month,when its out i will let you guys know.
Re: I Need An Update On Lasu Part Time Registration. by biodex(m): 2:52pm On Nov 30, 2007
plz i dont mind if anybody can alert me when the part-time of lasu is out, becoz i prefer to school in lagos and i like lasu so much!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT LASUET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!this is my email: biodunjunior@yahoo.com. plz and plz i want to know when the form is out
Re: I Need An Update On Lasu Part Time Registration. by adeshayo: 11:56am On Jan 28, 2008
why can't part timers be allowed to serve?
Re: I Need An Update On Lasu Part Time Registration. by woodboi(m): 3:38pm On Jan 28, 2008
the form is out but i dont know the cost yet,anyone with more info pls
Re: I Need An Update On Lasu Part Time Registration. by akym(m): 12:52pm On Feb 07, 2008
The form is out now 4 sale but it also depend on the course u prefer to ready .
for more info view lasuspts.org or u can reach me on 08033734259 to gist u more
about the school exams and the easy way 2 gain the adms.
Re: I Need An Update On Lasu Part Time Registration. by biodex(m): 7:36pm On Feb 07, 2008
the form is out and they have started selling the form.
Re: I Need An Update On Lasu Part Time Registration. by tayoop: 2:07am On Feb 08, 2008
Hi Nairalanders,
Im very concerned about Part-time students for NYSC participation,
we should be considered if below the age limi.
pls reply towards this.
Re: I Need An Update On Lasu Part Time Registration. by RichDad1(m): 1:17am On Feb 12, 2008
The form is Out ,it's sold for #5,800 naira ,
As for Part-time and NYSC , I can authoritatively that Part-time graduate are eligible to serve In LASU(i dont know about other universities) , I have a friend that just finished this year from Anthony village campus and he has already submitted him form for service, please don't let anyone to deceive you, if you are in any doubt go to the admin dept of the school and confirm yourself,
Re: I Need An Update On Lasu Part Time Registration. by Suntemi(m): 12:18am On Feb 23, 2008
Hi guys I'm not really in now, just got the form, but i have a little problem. I made some mistakes while registering online. I don't know if it is possible to get a new scratch card and re-register or will i need to go pay for another form. If it is possible to get the scratch card only how much will it cost? and Hope it wouldn't be regarded as double registration. I really need a quick answer because I've been calling the phone number i found on the form but the number isn't going. Thx in advances.
Re: I Need An Update On Lasu Part Time Registration. by Suntemi(m): 12:20am On Feb 23, 2008
My number is 014182413
Re: I Need An Update On Lasu Part Time Registration. by domwas2(m): 12:36pm On Feb 27, 2008
Hello fellow, pls i wanna know the nearest lasu campus to my resident ( OJODU BERGER) and more info for fresh student,thanks love to hear from you. domwas2@yahoo.com
Re: I Need An Update On Lasu Part Time Registration. by ochenya200(f): 6:28pm On Feb 27, 2008
Hey,

I will not advise any of you to go to Lasu. Lasu is no school is a dead end. Many that have graduated are still there without there result. The once there are Cry for God to come and lead them out of Lasu part time.

Please my dear friend leave Lasu alone and go to unilag distance learning. for information am in lasu final year.
thanks
Re: I Need An Update On Lasu Part Time Registration. by akym(m): 3:55pm On Oct 21, 2008
U gay's should know that is not every student that attend a class regular that pass the

Exams please and please dont mind what so ever any one is telling u conscening to the

Down acadymics of lasu.

Every body should at least ask them their G.P.

It's there u will know if they pass through school or school pass through them.
Re: I Need An Update On Lasu Part Time Registration. by akym(m): 3:35pm On Nov 13, 2009
U can always call to have a solve solution to your challenges concerning the registration or administration and so on.

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Share This.. Today Might Be My Last / Photo- See UNIBEN Student That Use Bottle Cover To Build VC Portrait / University Of Jos, Post Ume Date Postpone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.