Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Five Yahoo Yahoo LAUTECH Boys Busted By EFCC, See Their Faces (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Five Yahoo Yahoo LAUTECH Boys Busted By EFCC, See Their Faces (Photos) (91133 Views)

Five Yahoo Boys Jailed In Enugu (Photos) / 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) / Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Yahoo Yahoo LAUTECH Boys Busted By EFCC, See Their Faces (Photos) by destinyoduwa: 6:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
this is what happen when the jobless youth in the country become high... no you come to think of it #na only Nigeria# you go finish no job...na only Nigeria you go find work they will tell you say.. they are looking for ninety year and above to fill the vacancy and with God father-ism and without that you are disqualified and all this thing keep persisting all most on a daily basic of every interview i have gone and what do we have to say about this where are we going to from here what legacy are we preparing for our children to emulate... how do you want the poor citizen to survive.. and how do you want the youth to survive is that right?...and the little way they have to help them-self you are arresting them.. look at how the price of things has rising up just because of one stupid president... saying his tackling corruption.. killing innocent people # BUHARI MUST D.I.E AND GO#

3 Likes

Re: Five Yahoo Yahoo LAUTECH Boys Busted By EFCC, See Their Faces (Photos) by moshould(m): 6:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
God go punish those efcc pple, Erin concern them Why can't they arrest our politicians, korokoro thieves... Na young guys wet dey hustle to meet up, them go dey disturb... Bastards.....i hate our police and efcc, if u feel the same, like this comment...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Yahoo Yahoo LAUTECH Boys Busted By EFCC, See Their Faces (Photos) by Tmissy3000(m): 6:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
Lol, dis people na hungry guys na. Come ilorin come see where under 20yrs of age dey use 4matic plus venza and toy. Respect to my guy. Ashaka, jayfresh, Ebe, capa, joepesky java and co. Omo money must be made.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Yahoo Yahoo LAUTECH Boys Busted By EFCC, See Their Faces (Photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
Pls cam their gfs too just snap with them grin
Re: Five Yahoo Yahoo LAUTECH Boys Busted By EFCC, See Their Faces (Photos) by watered(m): 6:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
effty:
You will join them soon.
I'm way up and I feel blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Five Yahoo Yahoo LAUTECH Boys Busted By EFCC, See Their Faces (Photos) by ofuonyebi: 6:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
brains that could be used to challenge American and British technocrats

being wasted at oshodi because of long throat and laziness...tufiakwa!

2 Likes

Re: Five Yahoo Yahoo LAUTECH Boys Busted By EFCC, See Their Faces (Photos) by buffalowings: 6:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
they are obviously learners

if you're a crook and you resort to this type of business
you must be a lone wolf

so that your tracks won't be easily traced

disclaimer
I'm not a fraudster

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Yahoo Yahoo LAUTECH Boys Busted By EFCC, See Their Faces (Photos) by pizzylee(m): 6:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
no offense but dz guys look lime dey wea d one paying dea maga
Re: Five Yahoo Yahoo LAUTECH Boys Busted By EFCC, See Their Faces (Photos) by corneredlove(m): 6:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
Olorun aposteli babalola, olorun babajide, olorun akande lede will fish u out and cause you to experience shame and ridicule in every facet of ur life. Gbogbo eyin ten ba naijiria lorukoje, iku gbigbona lema ku ni kia kia Lola olodumare. We have begged and u said no, now it i time to put curses on u all. If u people continue, favor will see u and run from u, grace will desert u, calamities shall knock on ur door and u shall open upon the door into affliction, pains, from trouble to trouble and above all, at your old age you shall know only bitterness and sorrow in Jesus name i pray amen

watered:
grin grin I'm laughing at you because your writings expresses your frustration. It's been well with me long before now. You are the one suffering and I'm not. So keep wallowing in your suffering when you are tired you will come back to your root. Olori buruku!!!

4 Likes

Re: Five Yahoo Yahoo LAUTECH Boys Busted By EFCC, See Their Faces (Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:53pm On Mar 29, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
afonja nd crime
Biafra & stupidity are like twins.

1 Like

Re: Five Yahoo Yahoo LAUTECH Boys Busted By EFCC, See Their Faces (Photos) by Ncsamuel(m): 6:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
Vickiweezy:
cry
Na bad thing to hustle? At least they're not in the streets robbing people with weapons and besides nobody forced those women to pay. They didn't complain and surely they wouldn't lack. Because someone who decides to give you a certain amount of money knows how much they have at their disposal.
Leave Yahoo boys.
so you are supporting cybercrime? Do you know you its also a crime?

8 Likes

Re: Five Yahoo Yahoo LAUTECH Boys Busted By EFCC, See Their Faces (Photos) by Funtan(m): 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
ColonelDrake:
My regret is coming as a Nigerian

It's not too late to go back... You could try 1000 ways to die

3 Likes

Re: Five Yahoo Yahoo LAUTECH Boys Busted By EFCC, See Their Faces (Photos) by gonkin(m): 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
You are saying afonja, if u come to edo/delta almost all the youths are into yahoo, a boy of 17yrs is building his 2nd mansion, everybody has cars. These guys are learners. Why i hate most these fraudsters is that they steal from the white, misuse the money on drinks, bitches and drugs and people still call the CHAIRMAN. What has this world turned to.
Well according to a post here, someone said its still better than carrying gun. You know yahoo hotness lasts just 5yrs then u renew your contract. If them come broke, u dont expect someone that gets at least 1 mills per month to be earning salary of 30k. What will he do when maga stop to pay. Most rush into marriage (deceive the idiot wife with money), build house. But after hunger takes them on the sell it all and the wife starts regretting. Make yahoo continue because if they go broke, the thieves, kidnappers and ritualistic people would be extremely uncountable.
I just dont fancy fraud. With the dollar on the high side why wouldn't fraudsters be as many as 80%of nigerian youths

3 Likes

Re: Five Yahoo Yahoo LAUTECH Boys Busted By EFCC, See Their Faces (Photos) by Nathan2016: 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
NA DEM]
NA DEM]
NA DEM]

But jokes apart, I really think american are too gullible. seriously like yahoo yahoo have been in existence for like 1961, still them never wise....just sad they got caught...

1 Like

Re: Five Yahoo Yahoo LAUTECH Boys Busted By EFCC, See Their Faces (Photos) by Ofeakwu(m): 7:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
[img][/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Yahoo Yahoo LAUTECH Boys Busted By EFCC, See Their Faces (Photos) by Onyeoguego: 7:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
Ppresh2017:
See these stupid boys, they should have followed my system and make some cash to combat recession. See my signature.
@padiga047, you must be very high on weed. When am receiving thanks here and there from people benefiting from my system, padiga047 is here talking trash.
Are u a guy or a girl?
Re: Five Yahoo Yahoo LAUTECH Boys Busted By EFCC, See Their Faces (Photos) by watered(m): 7:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
corneredlove:

Olorun aposteli babalola, olorun babajide, olorun akande lede will fish u out and cause you to experience shame and ridicule in every facet of ur life. Gbogbo eyin ten ba naijiria lorukoje, iku gbigbona lema ku ni kia kia Lola olodumare. We have begged and u said no, now it i time to put curses on u all. If u people continue, favor will see u and run from u, grace will desert u, calamities shall knock on ur door and u shall open upon the door into affliction, pains, from trouble to trouble and above all, at your old age you shall know only bitterness and sorrow in Jesus name i pray amen

Let 'iku' wipe your family untimely and let shame and affliction be your shadows. grin My 'Onise Iyanu' is forever alive and whom shall I fear. You think you are the only one that have god. My God is bigger than your sango and whatever idol you bow to. I would have been scared of your wheelchair bound curses if only you have never sinned.

1 Like

Re: Five Yahoo Yahoo LAUTECH Boys Busted By EFCC, See Their Faces (Photos) by gonkin(m): 7:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
Ncsamuel:
so you are supporting cybercrime? Do you know you its also a crime?

No mind am. If them see sars or efcc na so dem body go dey flood with water. Do u know that most fraudsters edit the number plates out of pictures the snap with their car. because of fear of efcc and sars

5 Likes

Re: Five Yahoo Yahoo LAUTECH Boys Busted By EFCC, See Their Faces (Photos) by princessayesha(f): 7:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
And the babes that actually ate the money grin scott free grin unto the next one grin Oh lawd I love being a woman grin

1 Like

Re: Five Yahoo Yahoo LAUTECH Boys Busted By EFCC, See Their Faces (Photos) by VanBommel(m): 7:06pm On Mar 29, 2017
onyxo76:
Politicians steal money and stash it abroad, yahoo boys simply bring the money back...pure and simple. At least when yahoo boys hit ,car dealer go chop, phone seller go happy, olosho go happy, hotel manager will smile, clothes seller will chop....etc
no be lie cool cool
Re: Five Yahoo Yahoo LAUTECH Boys Busted By EFCC, See Their Faces (Photos) by jericco1(m): 7:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
Fraudsters

1 Like

Re: Five Yahoo Yahoo LAUTECH Boys Busted By EFCC, See Their Faces (Photos) by eph123(f): 7:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
masinga07:
Isreal Adeola in the middle and Olumide Adeola first from left. These siblings are complete disgrace to their father. A perfect gentleman in the church......nawa o

No way! Siblings... Their parents must be in a state of shock.
If only these guys could channel their brains and energies positively, there are so many opportunities besides crime.

2 Likes

Re: Five Yahoo Yahoo LAUTECH Boys Busted By EFCC, See Their Faces (Photos) by Ehinmola(m): 7:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
Every day for the scammers, one day for the scammed. Imagine undergraduates. getting involve in scams. Surely by the time he graduates and gainfully employed in any organisation, no doubt he will loot the treasury. Offspring of bad vile.

Firstly they have dented their names in the society at large and at lautech. Let them go to prison while their property or whatever they aquired through this dubious act be confisticated. Young thieves of today will become armed robbers of tomorrow

7 Likes

Re: Five Yahoo Yahoo LAUTECH Boys Busted By EFCC, See Their Faces (Photos) by ozoebuka1(m): 7:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
see that one with shinny cone head wearing BRK polo still dey pose with swag... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Five Yahoo Yahoo LAUTECH Boys Busted By EFCC, See Their Faces (Photos) by GeeGuy: 7:14pm On Mar 29, 2017
Learners...

But seriously, country hard... No food No Work... man no go die nah, even these days noting to motivate guys to school and graduate again... when all the ones that graduated are still trying luck at one bet9ja shop...
dem go still bail them sha. no qualms
Re: Five Yahoo Yahoo LAUTECH Boys Busted By EFCC, See Their Faces (Photos) by LordofWar: 7:14pm On Mar 29, 2017
masinga07:
Isreal Adeola in the middle and Olumide Adeola first from left. These siblings are complete disgrace to their father. A perfect gentleman in the church......nawa o

i just weak

1 Like

Re: Five Yahoo Yahoo LAUTECH Boys Busted By EFCC, See Their Faces (Photos) by GeeGuy: 7:17pm On Mar 29, 2017
mhizEvangee:

my dear forget that thing...
graduates are becoming touts
Govt ain't going nothing..
what do u expect...
the country is casted....as long as they didn't steal with guns, hehehehehhehehehhehehe

seriously govt ain't helping

true talk
Re: Five Yahoo Yahoo LAUTECH Boys Busted By EFCC, See Their Faces (Photos) by Charly68: 7:17pm On Mar 29, 2017
Correct guys ; these are the future senators ...Am sure our senators will rise up to bail them out ..Naija is gone morally ..Only God can Redeem the nation from the present state of moral decadence.

1 Like

Re: Five Yahoo Yahoo LAUTECH Boys Busted By EFCC, See Their Faces (Photos) by GeeGuy: 7:20pm On Mar 29, 2017
ElsonMorali:
LAUTECH is the headquarters of yahoo guys.

Hope they are sentenced to life imprisonment.
And 2019 you will come and vote for one useless politician that will steal your money...
Re: Five Yahoo Yahoo LAUTECH Boys Busted By EFCC, See Their Faces (Photos) by corneredlove(m): 7:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
[quote author=watered post=55076408] Let 'iku' wipe your family untimely and let shame and affliction be your shadows. grin My 'Onise Iyanu' is forever alive and whom shall I fear. You think you are the only one that have god. My God is bigger than your sango and whatever idol you bow to. I would have been scared of your wheelchair bound curses if only you have never sinned. /quote]

alagba, Osi atiran diran is ur portion henceforth, ejo tomowo mese di tie. Olorun ori oke majemu ti aposteli ayodele babalola ti koyin sio. Loruko Jesu, to ba jawo Lati maaba oruko Nigeria je, mo pase wipe kolo fi emi redi. Niti aanu, otun rigba mo, beere lati oru eni lo, o bere sini wonu idaamu. Omo komo, omo saaa, omo pau bibon, adojutini omo, akosibero, abanilojuje omo. Bo ba jawo ninu iwa kiwa, mo pase wipe ko faye sile lojiji loruko oluwa.

1 Like

Re: Five Yahoo Yahoo LAUTECH Boys Busted By EFCC, See Their Faces (Photos) by masinga07(m): 7:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You know their dad?

4 Likes

Re: Five Yahoo Yahoo LAUTECH Boys Busted By EFCC, See Their Faces (Photos) by Alitair(m): 7:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
Vickiweezy:
cry
Na bad thing to hustle? At least they're not in the streets robbing people with weapons and besides nobody forced those women to pay. They didn't complain and surely they wouldn't lack. Because someone who decides to give you a certain amount of money knows how much they have at their disposal.
Leave Yahoo boys.
First honest person so far. When they will be enjoying the money, no wahala. But when the people spending and making the money gets caught, they will still be here saying crime doesn't pay. Leave it for those who do it, they would not be there if it ain't paying.
#tested&trusted

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Husband & Wife & Their Children Walk Unclad On The Street Of Cape Town (Photo) / Photo Of SARS Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson Released By Police / Nigerians Start Fires Around Shoprite Lekki (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.