Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Do You Nigerians Have Been Using The Red One To Its Fullest Maximum. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Do You Nigerians Have Been Using The Red One To Its Fullest Maximum. (1075 Views)

The Magic Of The RED SCARLET- X / What Does The Dpi And Maximum Pixel Of An Image Mean?? / Are Y0u A Cinematographer And Can Use The Red One Camera,we Need To Talk. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Nigerians Have Been Using The Red One To Its Fullest Maximum. by owoyemi01(m): 12:15pm On Dec 24, 2009
do you nigerians have been using the red one to its fullest maximum.i watched some videos shot on red by some u.s boys and i was really impressed more than what our guys have been achieving with it,what do you think?
Re: Do You Nigerians Have Been Using The Red One To Its Fullest Maximum. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 24, 2009
sure now, people using it in nigeria are not traained to do it, and the creativity is lacking at some junctures, thats why in most of these so called videos shot using the red one in naija, you never see original effects, its either stuff u av seen on some website, some tutorial , some drake video or some american movie, its really derailing sha, cause it breeds professional plagiarists,
and the camera has not been used to its limit, cause of the inability of some people to go beyond the hype of " i have the red one", if they could go beyond the fact that their posession of the camera is a plus to the industry, then naija media would definitely go through a turn around coz as it seems the hype of the camera is causing disengagement of creativity in their works, just clear videos , no originality in most
Re: Do You Nigerians Have Been Using The Red One To Its Fullest Maximum. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 24, 2009
sad
Re: Do You Nigerians Have Been Using The Red One To Its Fullest Maximum. by owoyemi01(m): 11:25am On Jan 04, 2010
Seunnaija,i really love ur opinion.Thats true and can you please tell me about other good cameras that can give one a good production without going to S/A and the people that knows about it.

(1) (Reply)

Two Graphic Designers Required. / Need A Creative, Provoking And Proffessional Website Designs, Logos, Flyers, Bro / View This Art And Tell Your Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.