Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

38 Year Old Woman Commits Suicide After Being Childless For 8 Years - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 38 Year Old Woman Commits Suicide After Being Childless For 8 Years (490 Views)

38-Year-Old Dad Defiles 4-Year-Old Daughter In Uyo, Cut Her Vagina With Scissors / 38-Year-Old Man Caught Raping A 13-Year-Old Girl In Opolo, Bayelsa State / 38-Year-Old Man Caught Raping 6-Year-Old Girl Inside Bush In Ogun. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

38 Year Old Woman Commits Suicide After Being Childless For 8 Years by Ogashub(m): 9:36pm On Mar 29, 2017
A 38 year old woman, Lovina Odo who has been married to her husband, Mr. Okechukwu Odo for over 8 years without a child took her life today at No. 1, Ukpaka lane, Umusiome Village, Nkpor-agu, Anambra State.

The husband, who works at a car wash said he returned home from work at about 6:30pm and met sympathisers around his one-room apartment.

“I left home for work that morning after taking my breakfast; she had asked me to buy a tuber of yam for dinner on my way from work.

“When I returned, I saw people gathered around my apartment, only to be told that my wife had committed suicide,” he said.
Odo stressed that he and the deceased had no misunderstanding that could have led her to commit suicide.

The Divisional Police Officer of Ogidi, CSP Hassan Musa, confirmed the story, and said that the corpse of Lovina had been removed and deposited at the Mortuary of Iyienu Mission Hospital.

“No suicide note was seen around, her but preliminary investigation reveals that she might have committed suicide because she had no child,” Musa said.

http://ogashub.com.ng/38-year-old-woman-commits-suicide-after-being-childless-for-8-years/

1 Share

Re: 38 Year Old Woman Commits Suicide After Being Childless For 8 Years by dessz(m): 10:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
y

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest 87 Badoo Cult Group Members, Declare 20 Wanted / Woman Banished From Enugu Community For Allegedly Killing 4 Of Her Family Member / Nigerian Army Demotes Major General Ibrahim Sani To A Brigadier General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.