Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Toshiba Windows 7 Can't Boot. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Toshiba Windows 7 Can't Boot. (1116 Views)

Use Of Windows 7 Powered Devices Risky - Minister, Pantami / M / Dell Desktop Computer Can't Boot. Fan Blowing At High Speed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toshiba Windows 7 Can't Boot. by ambrosunny(m): 9:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
Someone to help me please, I'm having an issue with m PC. Toshiba windows 7. 4 GB ram. I still used it this evening and I shut it down normally. Just to switch it on now, and it couldn't boot. It will only bring on the Toshiba logo and the screen will go black for few seconds and it will return to Toshiba logo again. It repeats this. Please, who know what's happening to it and how it can be fixed. I will be grateful if I can get a solution here.
Re: Toshiba Windows 7 Can't Boot. by horllamy(m): 10:16pm On Mar 29, 2017
ambrosunny:
Someone to help me please, I'm having an issue with m PC. Toshiba windows 7. 4 GB ram. I still used it this evening and I shut it down normally. Just to switch it on now, and it couldn't boot. It will only bring on the Toshiba logo and the screen will go black for few seconds and it will return to Toshiba logo again. It repeats this. Please, who know what's happening to it and how it can be fixed. I will be grateful if I can get a solution here.

Check the HDD. Just try to re fix it
Re: Toshiba Windows 7 Can't Boot. by ambrosunny(m): 9:28am On Mar 30, 2017
horllamy:

Check the HDD. Just try to re fix it
how do I go about that.? I have checked the HDD and I have changed booting through other options besides HDD. I don't know what else to do
Re: Toshiba Windows 7 Can't Boot. by horllamy(m): 10:44am On Mar 30, 2017
ambrosunny:
how do I go about that.? I have checked the HDD and I have changed booting through other options besides HDD. I don't know what else to do

I mean to open where the HDD is located, remove it and put it back, if the problem persists i can help u to fix it if u ar in Lagos 08139462401

(1) (Reply)

The World's Most Powerful Laptop / U.s Used Dell Core I5 320,4gig..75k Flat / Thanks to All my ConnecT y'all Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.