Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Car DVD Is Displaying Connection Line Not Found. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car DVD Is Displaying Connection Line Not Found. (559 Views)

Android 7.1 Car DVD System / Android Headrest For Any Car (tell Us Your Car) / Mercedes Benz Ml/gl Class W164 Ml350 Ml500 Gl320 Android 7.1 Car Dvd Player (4g) / Toyota Camry 2007-2012, Android 7.1 Car DVD Player (4G LTE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car DVD Is Displaying Connection Line Not Found. by propertieshub: 12:37am On Mar 30, 2017
please help me, my car DVD is saying connection line not found. what could be the problem.

is it a major or minor ish.
does anyone know anybody that can fix it in the ajah axis
Re: Car DVD Is Displaying Connection Line Not Found. by propertieshub: 12:18pm On Mar 30, 2017
anyone with an answer?
Re: Car DVD Is Displaying Connection Line Not Found. by kingreign(m): 3:26pm On Mar 30, 2017
The car is a Volkswagen beetle 1956 model I guess grin
Re: Car DVD Is Displaying Connection Line Not Found. by nurey(m): 3:38pm On Mar 30, 2017
propertieshub:
please help me, my car DVD is saying connection line not found. what could be the problem.

is it a major or minor ish.
does anyone know anybody that can fix it in the ajah axis

car model and year
is the dvd stock or custom fixed
which position is it located, dashboard, roof or head rest unit
A picture of the DVD and the maker name (sony, lg etc) will help make your problem easily solveable
Are you a Do it yourself person (DIY) because you could probably need to loose somethings to get started

if you are bored of my question and just need an expert here to assist call out Fogman of NL

1 Like

Re: Car DVD Is Displaying Connection Line Not Found. by propertieshub: 4:39am On Mar 31, 2017
nurey:

car model and year
is the dvd stock or custom fixed
which position is it located, dashboard, roof or head rest unit
A picture of the DVD and the maker name (sony, lg etc) will help make your problem easily solveable
Are you a Do it yourself person (DIY) because you could probably need to loose somethings to get started

if you are bored of my question and just need an expert here to assist call out Fogman of NL

Thank you for your response, it is custom fixed,
Attached to the dashboard of the pencil light Camry. It is kenwood, I am not a DIY person , but I am just wondering and worried what could be wrong with it.
Re: Car DVD Is Displaying Connection Line Not Found. by nurey(m): 6:36am On Mar 31, 2017
propertieshub:

Thank you for your response, it is custom fixed,
Attached to the dashboard of the pencil light Camry. It is kenwood, I am not a DIY person , but I am just wondering and worried what could be wrong with it.

Are other things working like USB, TV, radio? And was the car worked on before you noticed the error? If yes what did they do on the car?

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Vehicle For Distributing My Products. (fetching More Money Than Taxi) / Selling Off My Engraved Car Without Its Plates / What To Check When Buying A Used Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.