Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,279 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Petition Against MTN - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Petition Against MTN (411 Views)

Benue Govt. Wins Law Suit Against MTN, To Pay N829,105,000 / Graduation Scandal: Dino Melaye Shares Copy Of His Petition Against Sahara Repor / NJC Plans To Stop Publication Of Petition Against Judges In The Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Petition Against MTN by Nobody: 1:07am On Mar 30, 2017
As it is no longer news with the way MTN is defrauding Nigerians with unwanted subscriptions on their mobile phones I have set up a petition against them so that the international bodies and NCC will somehow get this news and act on it. I am tired of being defrauded, we are tired of it all. Pls click on the link below and sign the petition to it becomes noticed. Tell a friend who is a victim

https://www.change.org/p/ncc-i-want-mtn-to-stop-fraudulently-charging-rates-for-subscriptions-from-subscribers?recruiter=35327384&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink
Re: Petition Against MTN by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 31, 2017
@seun Pls o front page

(1) (Reply)

What I’ve Observed About Buhari’s Health – Kogi State Governor / Stop The War In Syria / Reasons Why Churches Would Soon Turn To Clubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.