Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,141 members, 7,842,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Make A Wish For The Person Above You - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Make A Wish For The Person Above You (726 Views)

Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / Make A Wish For The Person Above You / Give The Person Above U A Number,or A comment Of What U Think About Them: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make A Wish For The Person Above You by ichommy(m): 1:00pm On Dec 24, 2009
Hi everyone, this game is very easy to play

all you have to do is to make a wish for the person above you.
Re: Make A Wish For The Person Above You by Dclique(m): 1:29pm On Dec 24, 2009
No offence o!, You will be occupied with tasks. That will keep you busy, physically and mentally.
Re: Make A Wish For The Person Above You by Positivity(m): 9:33pm On Dec 24, 2009
I wish u all that u wish urself!
Re: Make A Wish For The Person Above You by Epi: 10:07pm On Dec 24, 2009
Wishing mirth, love, and laughter. Joy, good cheer, warm fellowship, pleasant days, cozy nights and brilliant dawnings cheesy
Re: Make A Wish For The Person Above You by Positivity(m): 10:23pm On Dec 24, 2009
All that for moi? embarassed I can only wish u same and much more good tidings! wink
Re: Make A Wish For The Person Above You by SeanT21(f): 11:58pm On Dec 24, 2009
I wish U joy this Christmas and New Year!!
Re: Make A Wish For The Person Above You by Bbeee: 11:59pm On Dec 24, 2009
^^
I WISH U D SaMe
Re: Make A Wish For The Person Above You by whitesturd(f): 12:10am On Dec 25, 2009
i wish u a colorful xmas and a bountiful new year in advance,above all i wish u all the good things u wish 4 ursef
Re: Make A Wish For The Person Above You by Jcob(m): 12:11am On Dec 25, 2009
go in peace and rule the world.
Re: Make A Wish For The Person Above You by Renz(m): 12:36am On Dec 25, 2009
You shall be blessed untill the blessed calls u blessed, May you find favour among all men, may you never lack, in multiplying He shall multiply u & in blessing He shall bless u. Goodness & Mercy shall follow u in all the days of your life untill the ends of time.

I wish you a Merry Xmas and a Awesome New Year Advance!!!

Seasons Blessings!!!
Re: Make A Wish For The Person Above You by Epi: 9:37pm On Dec 26, 2009
long life

(1) (Reply)

Which Sites Can I Play And Download Free Real Football Manager / Psp 3000 Or Higher Needed. / Scratch And Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.