Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,782 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Is Goodsexpress.com Genuine And Reliable? Kindly Share Your Experience - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Is Goodsexpress.com Genuine And Reliable? Kindly Share Your Experience (947 Views)

Please How Good Is BRUHM Tv's Share Your Experience Please / ..BONANZA ! ! !..very Cheap But Very Strong And Reliable Tokunbo Android Phones / Cheap And Reliable Fully Functional Graphics & Gaming Laptops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Goodsexpress.com Genuine And Reliable? Kindly Share Your Experience by DrSuleiman100: 2:10am On Mar 30, 2017
I just heard about goodsexpress.com an online shopping mall but I don't know how genuine and trustworthy they are. Please, if you have any experience, positive or negative, about them, kindly Share. Thanks.
Re: Is Goodsexpress.com Genuine And Reliable? Kindly Share Your Experience by DrSuleiman100: 4:10pm On Mar 30, 2017
Good day
Re: Is Goodsexpress.com Genuine And Reliable? Kindly Share Your Experience by ufos97: 11:30am On Apr 11, 2017
I heard about them but have not yet believe that they trustworthy
Re: Is Goodsexpress.com Genuine And Reliable? Kindly Share Your Experience by JummyForReal: 1:57pm On Apr 16, 2017
I think they are trustworthy, though I don't have any dealings with them yet
Re: Is Goodsexpress.com Genuine And Reliable? Kindly Share Your Experience by chinybelle(f): 8:57am On May 17, 2017
So nobody has confirmed. I want to try them. I am having two mind already
Re: Is Goodsexpress.com Genuine And Reliable? Kindly Share Your Experience by ApolitiCal: 1:36pm On May 17, 2017
One of my friends was saying they might be trustworthy. I have not had any business with them personally.
Re: Is Goodsexpress.com Genuine And Reliable? Kindly Share Your Experience by iflo(m): 6:56pm On Oct 12, 2017
Goods express are very reliable......i have been using them for four good months now......i always get my goods.....out of the six times i have shoPped.....my goods were delivered right on time on four occasions......buh i understand atimes there could be some delay buh they are doing quite well.........you can buy stuffs from top US stores and you pay in naira.....its just amazing....they are great sha.
just go to the store u wana buy from, copy the link of the product you wana buy n paste on their site....sincerely i am glad i came across Goods express......NO SCAM.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Duos / Like new Gold Samsung Note 5 with box and original charger. SOLD135k / X Ray Luggage Scanner In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.