Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Swollen And Painful Knee After A Fall. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Swollen And Painful Knee After A Fall. (544 Views)

Peru Diver Left With Swollen Body 'like Popeye' After His Air Supply Was Cut Off / I'm Still A Virgin But Have Swollen Tummy Like Fibroid- A Friend Seeks Advice / Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Swollen And Painful Knee After A Fall. by yanshDoctor: 3:39am On Mar 30, 2017
hello I fell and hit my knee against step case. at first nothing seems to happen to my knee because I walk away from the scene without issues. but until I sat down for some minute and when I tried to stand up I notice pain and discomfort around my knee area. when I check I found it has swollen around my knee and very painful. I couldn't walk freely without trowing or drawing my other leg.

there was no break, crack or dislocation, I believe it's the force and vibration of the surrounding area with it land.

I woke up from sleep and couldn't shake or turn my legs, am getting heavy pain. this doesn't look like what will go away all of a sudden. this going to affect my job.

please help me with a strong pain killer to bear this pain.
Re: Swollen And Painful Knee After A Fall. by eezeribe(m): 6:05am On Mar 30, 2017
Ibuprofen or Diclofenac tablets.... Also be applying balm such as essential balm on the Knee cap.
Knee wahala no dey heal easily...
Re: Swollen And Painful Knee After A Fall. by yanshDoctor: 7:21am On Mar 30, 2017
eezeribe:
Ibuprofen or Diclofenac tablets.... Also be applying balm such as essential balm on the Knee cap.
Knee wahala no dey heal easily...
oh God why me. I just feel this is going to hold me down for a very long time. the pain nor be here. its has swollen and tighten can't even stretch or fold me knee anymore. tight and painful.
the stiffness in surrounding knees is giving me lap muscle tightening stiffness.

I read about this ibuprofen last night I will give it a try. what Is the dosage I need to take and the dosage that come with it including the cost of it.

thanks
Re: Swollen And Painful Knee After A Fall. by yanshDoctor: 9:18am On Mar 31, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Solution To Infections / Lady Welcome Baby Afta 11yrs Of Marriage Afta Doctors Said Her Tubes Are Blocked / Healthy Weight Gain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.