Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

What Is The Craziest Thing A Kid Have Said To You? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Craziest Thing A Kid Have Said To You? (280 Views)

What Some Dignitaries Have Said About Prayer / Ex-christians Now Atheists, What Was The Craziest Thing You Did Out Of Faith? / Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Craziest Thing A Kid Have Said To You? by hopeofobike(f): 7:55am On Mar 30, 2017
What is the #weirdest, #craziest #smartest or #funniest thing a kid has #said or #done to you that got you really surprised? Please post five interesting narratives and win recharge card from me.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing A Kid Have Said To You? by IamLucy(f): 8:35am On Mar 30, 2017
1 Once saaid to a kid "sometimes I lik to pretend I'm on a roller coaster when we are travelling"
She replied "sometims I pretnd I'm riding a ferris wheel made of bones"
2 A kid was facing the wall and i asked what he was doing he replied "Dont move.They are watching us
3 I once asked a kid what he'd like to be when he grows up.He replied "crocodile"
4 A kid once asked me why his ears were bigger than his other classmates
5 A 4year old boy once asked me if he bit of his lips would it grow back?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing A Kid Have Said To You? by Amberon: 11:36am On Mar 30, 2017
Ok

(1) (Reply)

God Love / BIBLE STORIES (35): Of Marital Choices & Abraham's Blessings / Not Far From The Kingdom Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.