Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

What Jobs Can I Get With My 3rd Class Degree In Accounting? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Jobs Can I Get With My 3rd Class Degree In Accounting? (21873 Views)

I Just Got A Job In A University With My 3rd Class. / Can I Get A Job With My 3rd Class Degree??? / Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Jobs Can I Get With My 3rd Class Degree In Accounting? by sinmbo(m): 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2008
My dear, I wouldn't  lie to you the road is very rough and you'll encounter some many problems but let me tell you the truth, you are not a dullard, people will call you all sort of names but for you to pass a university without falling by the way side means you're good. Please, please don't let the side talks damppen your spirit they're all what they are: side talks. If you know you are very good at what you said, I mean very good then go for it, what is called demeaning, do you want to travel abroad and be washing toilets and dishes? Pray to God to help you see the way. I'll pray for you because it happenend to me, so I pray that it wouldn't happen to you too.
You are meant for GREATNESS
Re: What Jobs Can I Get With My 3rd Class Degree In Accounting? by Delebayo(m): 7:18am On Aug 28, 2008
Replt to 3rd class

God made u to have a 3rd class for a reason and that is to bring out the best in u, belif in urself know what u really want and pray to God for help.
Take any of the advice u belive wolud work for u from this thread and the sky will be ur lunching pad. u are born to be great.

Isn't is worse to grad with pass as an HND holder.

My dear ur case is not the worse, if the worse case ar making it then u can!
Re: What Jobs Can I Get With My 3rd Class Degree In Accounting? by laso: 3:05pm On Aug 28, 2008
It is very unfortunate that Nigerians prefer certificate more than stuff. rely on God and God will surely do it for u with ur third class u shall get job. there are many prominent people in Nigerian that came out of d sch with 3rd class and they are excel in the society now.
Re: What Jobs Can I Get With My 3rd Class Degree In Accounting? by bimzy: 1:38pm On Aug 29, 2008
my dear, 3rd class or first class, the sky is your limit. ?Your grade is jus a grade not YOU, its just not YOU. If you limit urself to a 3rd class grade, u ll continue to be a failure. so dont let that suppress the gift in you. i also finished with tthat grade.i have a good job and am still seaching for a better one.My mates are not where i am today. am not using this to despise them but to give glory to God.
i can do all things thru christ that strenghtens me. it all takes the grace of God. am sure a lot of ur mates finished with 2:2 and 2:1 and still roaming the street.
Just do a professional course or your masters. You will finish well, Amen
Re: What Jobs Can I Get With My 3rd Class Degree In Accounting? by legalalien(m): 1:09pm On Oct 01, 2011
I studies computer science, what pro course can i do to boost my CV. i was bearly in school during my time. Missed some semesters coz i had some home issues. I have stuffs i wanna do like CCNA, CCNP and CCIE you know ut i jus need some advice so please id be open to know i got advice from someone here that made an impact in ma life.
So advice, anyone? what company can one work with all this pro.courses even with a 3rd class sad
Re: What Jobs Can I Get With My 3rd Class Degree In Accounting? by Nobody: 1:49am On Oct 03, 2011
Just believe in God, you will get a good job
Re: What Jobs Can I Get With My 3rd Class Degree In Accounting? by OnuohaE(m): 10:57am On Oct 06, 2011
My brother u need not to be discouraged, even The HND holders are full of hope to talk of u a degree holder.
Re: What Jobs Can I Get With My 3rd Class Degree In Accounting? by kayswag100(m): 10:20pm On Oct 07, 2011
forget ur 3rd class my broda. I work @ airtel customer care and i hv a 2'1. My collegues have 'pass'. We dey do d job and dey earn d same salary.
Just make sure u impress ur interviewers @ any interview u find urself! No mind any MUMU wey dey tell u say ', u stand very little chance of employment, '
cheers!
Re: What Jobs Can I Get With My 3rd Class Degree In Accounting? by tunsmantow(m): 7:48pm On Oct 08, 2011
3rd class can not get any thing reasonable cause even some 1st class are on the street. Take the following steps.
1. target a professional course
2. register your membership
3. prepare 4 the exam
4. write the exams
5. be chatered
acca, ican, cibn, cisa, cim, etc
6. re-apply fro job or create your own desired job. God bless you and good luck.

Babs
tunsmantower2@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

How God Used Nairaland To Get Me This Job After A Lot Of Struggles / Flutterwave Internship / In A Pickle Here Kinda, Please Come In.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.