Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

News To The Jamboree..... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / News To The Jamboree..... (395 Views)

Bad News To Some UTME Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

News To The Jamboree..... by Eminentcollege: 9:09am On Mar 30, 2017
WHO CARES!!!!!!!!BUT I DO
Jamb form is already on sales,thank God for that and I want to wish you all successful exams ..now listen
75% jambite don't know that Jamb form is out,some people don't know that most bank don't sell jamb form ,85% of you have not created your jamb profile. I laugh !!!..most you don't know that jamb form is #6200 total not #8000+don't let anyone scam u..
JAMB: the form is out and it schedule to close on April 19 hope they extend it ,exam start May 6-20, once you register ur jamb ,you will have to check your email address on the 24 of April to reprint in other to know your exam date and center. Creating of jamb profile is very important, take note no center will have that time to do it for u..except God touch their heart .don't share your details with anyone.. DE(direct entry students) must have account too..u are not excluded ..note jamb doesn't not recognized civic education.. Pls don't put the subject you fail in your olevel ,this I know Most of u will ..do eg..WAEC/NECO English C4,literature B2,Government D7,Economic A1..JAMB subject: English, govt,economic, literature..score 265 even if they grade to final level is zero..u might be disqualified..
UNIVERSITY CHOICES: 1st choice is federal university, 2nd is either state university or polytechnic, 3rd is polytechnic institute, 4th is innovative college. Nothing like by force private university .. Nor two poly..just one each ..well I will advice you to pick the university of your choice, this angle I can't talk much ..
# FollowYourMind .
COURSES: make sure you know the right subject combination for your course, let the subject rhyme with the other university chosen eg
University of Benin/university of Lagos
Course: Political science/Public administration
Lagos state university/IMO state university
Course: public administration/business management/Economic & statistics
Polytechnic: Yabatech/IMT/Ofa Poly
Course: Business admin ,banking and financial.
College of education: College of education akoka.
Course:
Edu-in business
Subject in jamb registered: Math, English, Economic, Government or literature.
Not all accredited center have started registering pls..anyone that ask you to bring 7000+ pls run away with immediate effect .let me break it down
Jamb form is #5000
Jamb compulsory text "Independence"& Last day of Farcado high school is for DE..#500
Registration fees is #700
Total is #6200 ..then if you want to pay for non compulsory mock exam for those who are JJC(jolly just come) in jamb then it will be #6900.on all ,that if u are paying for mock ooo..excluding mock is #6200..I know some foolish ones will ask me the price for jamb after this analysis.. I won't even answer your stupid question. Don't allow anyone to scam you ..
Private center or Expo : if you are dreaming of that oyo is ur case ,jamb this year will set new questions from test book
.hmm science students hmmm!!
Lastly I will advice you to shun anything that will distract you ..search within your heart anything that will hinder your success to this exam ..kill it before it kills you ..pls girls reduce your rate of chatting and snapping ..and snap ur academic to ur brain same goes to guys toss ur books not gals. Face the important urgent matter now..if truly they want to see you they will call you not Facebook message u..to me I discard it as unimportant.. Stop wasting your time deceiving your self by doing 1hrs study 7hrs TVs and chatting ..who are u fooling ..better get serious.. Just pray for u all..

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Appeal To ICAN Professional Colleagues In The House / 2017, Utme/jamb /waec/neco/nabteb Success / Help A Narialander With Name Issue On Jamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.