Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Glo Out With Talk More - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Out With Talk More (4948 Views)

Airtel Free Airtime Bonus Codes From Talk More Package / Glo Out With BANG -- FREE TOMORROW / Glo Out With G-bam Hi5ive Youth Package (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Out With Talk More by luluosas(m): 3:08pm On Dec 24, 2009
Hi all, the new interconnect rate as announced by NCC may have started to materialise with glo mobile on the lead as they introduced a new package called Glo Talk More.
Official rate of this new product is 30kbps glo to glo amounting to N18pm and 60kbps glo to other network amounting to N36pm. I think this is the beginning of the Tarrif war we are likely going to experience come January 2010, as a result of the new interconnect rate, which is billed to take effect from 31st December, 2009.
To activate, just dial *100*1*2#. It is that simple
Presently, MTN is the most expensive network in Nigeria with as high as N31.60pm for MTN to MTN calls while their off net tarriff is N42pm.
Zain and Etisalat are in the same position with on net and off net calls at N30pm.
Let's be Nigerians indeed.
Merry Xmas to you all.
Re: Glo Out With Talk More by eunisam: 7:33pm On Dec 24, 2009
when will a minut call cost 5 naira?
Re: Glo Out With Talk More by lynxnoon(m): 11:57pm On Dec 24, 2009
yeah rite
dey hv not yet gotten ova d mess dey caused wit d glo daily free call, yet anoda tin again
well lets c hw dis 1 goes
Re: Glo Out With Talk More by engrhamid(m): 12:35pm On Dec 25, 2009
I believe this is better.
There is nothing really new in this. Its just that most people won't use their call line to call other networks anymore.
18 naira/mins is still better
Re: Glo Out With Talk More by engrhamid(m): 12:37pm On Dec 25, 2009
I meant "glo line" not "call line"
Re: Glo Out With Talk More by Victor2009(m): 3:11pm On Dec 26, 2009
The new glo talk more can be likened to giving something with one hand, and withdrawing it with the other hand. Glo reduced the tariff, but cancelled the family & friends benefit of subscribers. Let the family/friends advantage be restored.
Re: Glo Out With Talk More by honsule(m): 3:24pm On Dec 26, 2009
Victor2009:

The new glo talk more can be likened to giving something with one hand, and withdrawing it with the other hand. Glo reduced the tariff, but cancelled the family & friends benefit of subscribers. Let the family/friends advantage be restored.

Na wa for this Telecom Coy.cancelled F&F?
Re: Glo Out With Talk More by brainwave(m): 1:02pm On Jan 07, 2010
Hi nlanders! Has any1 migrated to the 'GLOTALK' thing? Pls share your experiences (if any) of this new one.
Re: Glo Out With Talk More by maxjax(m): 8:15pm On Jan 07, 2010
shocked hav they canclled F & F?, if thats true then Glo is sick undecided
Re: Glo Out With Talk More by lynxnoon(m): 10:32pm On Jan 07, 2010
just thought of trying it out till i saw the cancelling of f&f. . . . am not doing again jare undecided
Re: Glo Out With Talk More by Fadajasi(m): 12:51am On Jan 08, 2010
Ahan! I knew it, sumthin must be taken away
Re: Glo Out With Talk More by brainwave(m): 2:47pm On Jan 08, 2010
Fadajasi:

Ahan! I knew it, sumthin must be taken away

Well, maybe its a case of 'nothing goes for nothing'. But for those of us that were never on the F&F plan, its a welcome development all the same, I've just activated the service this afternoon smiley
Re: Glo Out With Talk More by geniusbami(m): 8:42pm On Jan 10, 2010
lynxnoon:

yeah rite
dey hv not yet gotten ova d mess dey caused wit d glo daily free call, yet anoda tin again
well lets c hw dis 1 goes

Yeah! I knew it! I knew no GSM Network Operator in Nigeria can EVER be trusted enough to think they make an offer for our good, it always for their own good; they extend the carrot to you and hide the stick behind their backs. All of them are guilty of it, they always give greek gift (give an egg to take fowls).

Zain Joli mess is still there. Anyway, they were better thieves 'cos they allowed 10 f & f in the Joli.

Glo messed my finance when they offered talk for free promo that has no ending period, I had 2,860 in my account, which should normally last me close to a month. Before I knew it, I heard 'sorry, your account balance is too low for this call, bla bla bla. I will never forget that experience.

Now, they want me to spend more to call my dad and wife? Well, thank God it's not automatic switch! I no dey move~
Re: Glo Out With Talk More by hayprof(m): 11:41pm On Jan 10, 2010
I heard 'sorry, your account balance is too low for this call, bla bla bla.

Interesting ! grin
Re: Glo Out With Talk More by BossTtdiamonds(m): 12:40am On Jan 11, 2010
Glo sucks,
Re: Glo Out With Talk More by luluosas(m): 12:15pm On Jan 12, 2010
The only disadvantage I have found in this new profile from glo is the stopping glo nite calls usually charged at 5kobops. Now it is 30kps. This is not good at all.
Anyway, considering the new rate at N18pm, it is still reasonable comparing it to zain joli of N30pm z-z and N31.60pm for mtn to mtn.
Re: Glo Out With Talk More by AtikaOC: 3:42pm On Sep 01, 2010
I think the glo talk more is good but the ZAIN STEP-UP is a lot better. The Zain Step-up is a flat tariff plan. It has a cycle of 30days with a registration fee of #1,500:00.
The tariffs are listed below:
After loading the #1,500:00 and dialing *200*1# your rates will change to;
36.67Kps for the first 100mins which approximates to #2,200:00 and after which it becomes
25Kps for the next 200mins which approximates to #3,000:00 and after which it becomes
15Kps and this amounts to #9:00 per minute till the expiration of the period.
All you need do is spend #6,700:00 on 300mins and start paying #9 per minute till the end of your cycle and you start all over. I think this is better.
Re: Glo Out With Talk More by luluosas(m): 7:44pm On Oct 04, 2010
And now that they have introduced infinito tarrif for 24 States in Nigeria, at 25k/s across all network. Is the tarrif war not begining to emerge? Let's get our finger cross. One day, me and you will make free on-net call and a maximum of N10/m for off-net calls in Nigeria, as far as God lives. Mark my word! I am not talking about promotional offers but, real charges from the various network. Remember, competition is the rule of the game.

(1) (Reply)

The Nokia Shop In Computer Village, Ikeja Lagos! Whats Up? / Browse On Your Tecno Android Phone Using Your Blackberry As A Hotspot Or Modem / HTC Is Making Earbuds That Look Like A Black Version Of Appleā€™s Airpods(netwyz)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.