Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Cynthia Morgans Slams Charlize Theron For Dressing Her Adopted Son As Girl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgans Slams Charlize Theron For Dressing Her Adopted Son As Girl (2738 Views)

Nigerians On Social Media Blast Regina Daniel For Dressing Her Son Like Jesus. / Toyin Lawani Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son Lordmaine & Adopted Son, Sam / Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cynthia Morgans Slams Charlize Theron For Dressing Her Adopted Son As Girl by noetic5: 9:58am On Mar 30, 2017
Few days ago, Hollywood actress, Charlize Theron, shared some photos of her adopted son, a boy of 5, that she dresses as a girl. Charlize adopted the boy from South Africa, and she has consistently dressed the young lad as a girl. Our own Cynthia Morgan, didn't find her act funny, and she took to her IG account, to slam Charlize's action. See what she posted below

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSQCA6UDQ0x/?taken-by=icynthiamorgan

This is a Total outrage.I am not a human right activist.I don't even know what it certs to be that.but, I am human.and, it is my human right to state things i think is humanly wrong.and this one is. @charlizeafrica you really need to take that kid back to where you got him from or stop dressing him this way.(1)he is an underage.(2)he is black.remember the history?yea you right.i doubt any black person would appreciate this.cause to me,this is something like a broad day slavery.(3)he is an underaged black male trying to dress like a female?at 5?now thats the main outrage here.that alone is you trying to propell mankind destruction and also use a certain race in carrying it out.if ataal he made this decision?maybe due to the fact that he likes fancy clothes and everything beautiful in colours.you should correct him.and teach him his rights from wrongs till he is old enough to make proper decisions.like I said earlier. This is an outrage.just take that kid back for deportation this is not an adoption.its sickening.and who knows?any black community or human right activists in their right state of mind could/ should sue you for this.#isupportthemotion #Suecharlize#Repost and tag her till she takes that kid back or support him right.he is human not a Kiki

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/03/cynthia-morgans-slams-charlize-theron.html

lalasticlala

Re: Cynthia Morgans Slams Charlize Theron For Dressing Her Adopted Son As Girl by noetic5: 9:58am On Mar 30, 2017
shocked
Re: Cynthia Morgans Slams Charlize Theron For Dressing Her Adopted Son As Girl by chuks34(m): 10:09am On Mar 30, 2017
she no try sha sad
Re: Cynthia Morgans Slams Charlize Theron For Dressing Her Adopted Son As Girl by thesicilian: 10:12am On Mar 30, 2017
Cross dressing a little boy can have serious psychological effects in the future not to talk of the gender identity crisis now.

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgans Slams Charlize Theron For Dressing Her Adopted Son As Girl by noetic5: 10:14am On Mar 30, 2017
well said
Re: Cynthia Morgans Slams Charlize Theron For Dressing Her Adopted Son As Girl by delishpot: 10:20am On Mar 30, 2017
When Africa can not take care of its own.....

Ok, just got reminded charlize is south African so I gat norrin to say anymore. I shall remember them in my prayers

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgans Slams Charlize Theron For Dressing Her Adopted Son As Girl by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 30, 2017
which type of Nonsense is this

would she do that if he was her biological son .
Re: Cynthia Morgans Slams Charlize Theron For Dressing Her Adopted Son As Girl by MJBOLT: 11:47am On Mar 30, 2017
look who's talking, abeg make cynthia morgan Comot for road
Re: Cynthia Morgans Slams Charlize Theron For Dressing Her Adopted Son As Girl by jblack93(m): 11:51am On Mar 30, 2017
She wish he was a girl
Re: Cynthia Morgans Slams Charlize Theron For Dressing Her Adopted Son As Girl by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
Why not adopt a female child instead
Re: Cynthia Morgans Slams Charlize Theron For Dressing Her Adopted Son As Girl by kofomichael(f): 12:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
Re: Cynthia Morgans Slams Charlize Theron For Dressing Her Adopted Son As Girl by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 30, 2017
Is it the same Cynthia Morgan that took a picture with a baby smoking a cigarette?
Re: Cynthia Morgans Slams Charlize Theron For Dressing Her Adopted Son As Girl by BrutalJab: 1:15pm On Mar 30, 2017
careytommy7:
Is it the same Cynthia Morgan that took a picture with a baby smoking a cigarette?

MJBOLT:
look who's talking, abeg make cynthia morgan Comot for road

Leave the messenger outta this and do justice to the topic.

5 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgans Slams Charlize Theron For Dressing Her Adopted Son As Girl by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
Looks disturbing undecided

She could have at least dressed him like herself if he wanted girl's clothing sad
Re: Cynthia Morgans Slams Charlize Theron For Dressing Her Adopted Son As Girl by sEGXY2(m): 2:20pm On Mar 30, 2017
Cynthia's right though, the boy can decide what's best for himself when he grows up. Weird Caucasians! Doing what's morally right for the kid should be her concern not using him to actualise her weird fantasies.
Re: Cynthia Morgans Slams Charlize Theron For Dressing Her Adopted Son As Girl by dacblogger: 3:17pm On Mar 30, 2017
Black people yaff suffer sha.. angry
Give us back the boy before you turn him 2 something else...

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgans Slams Charlize Theron For Dressing Her Adopted Son As Girl by DIKEnaWAR: 3:21pm On Mar 30, 2017
You dey slam who no know say you dey exist? Too much time.
Re: Cynthia Morgans Slams Charlize Theron For Dressing Her Adopted Son As Girl by lifestyle1(m): 6:19pm On Mar 30, 2017
jblack93:
She wish he was a girl

Then she should have adopted a girl.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgans Slams Charlize Theron For Dressing Her Adopted Son As Girl by lifestyle1(m): 6:20pm On Mar 30, 2017
This is modern day slavery.
Re: Cynthia Morgans Slams Charlize Theron For Dressing Her Adopted Son As Girl by musicwriter(m): 7:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
delishpot:
When Africa can not take care of its own.....

Charlize is a South African.
Re: Cynthia Morgans Slams Charlize Theron For Dressing Her Adopted Son As Girl by delishpot: 7:09pm On Mar 30, 2017
musicwriter:

Charlize is a South African.

Na truee oooo. I totally forgot. Chai, I don goof. Oya make una no vex. Chai I forgot that my sweet november gal was south African. Thanks for the pointer

(1) (Reply)

You Are A Worthless Smug And Have Nothing To Offer - Fan Blast Dj Cuppy / Bobrisky Rocks Skirt, Hat And High-heeled As He Dances Seductively - Photos/vide / Genevieve Nnaji Flaunts Cleavage In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.